FS: Pro-ject Debut Carbon (Complete Set)

vinylfilmaholic

I'm considering selling my blue Pro-ject Debut Carbon and wanted to see if anybody here would be interested. I would include with it: the acrylic platter, the original metal platter, the Speed Box S, original Ortofon 2M Red (has a good amount of hours on it but still sounds great) and the already-installed Audio Technica AT120E, which has about maybe 50-60 hours of use on it. Everything is fully functional and in damn near perfect condition. Considering you're getting the table, 2 cartridges, 2 platters AND a Speedbox, I would say this all said and done is worth AT LEAST $600. If you're not willing to pay at least that much please don't message me, if you feel like being generous and offering more (not including shipping) then please shoot me an offer. 

Im sorry, but where is your logic on this? Project carbon dc espirit comes with a speed box, acrylic, and a BRAND NEW cart/stylus for 600. So you justify selling this for 600 cause your throwing a average stylus in the pack as a "bundle"?

I dont care what anyone else says, thats just fucked up. Go pawn this off on a facebook group or something, not here.

Im sorry, but where is your logic on this? Project carbon dc espirit comes with a speed box, acrylic, and a BRAND NEW cart/stylus for 600. So you justify selling this for 600 cause your throwing a average stylus in the pack as a "bundle"?

I dont care what anyone else says, thats just fucked up. Go pawn this off on a facebook group or something, not here.

Didn't ask your opinion, but thanks for playing just the same. 

Wouldnt be a problem if you hadn't said its ATLEAST worth 600, so thats what you want "or dont even bother".

No... it IS worth 600. You could get it cheaper calling musicians friend and asking for 15% off. And the best part? It'd be brand new.

Well, I'm not forcing this on anybody, if they want it, they can buy it from me if not, go elsewhere. Not a big deal.