Every Time I Die - Salem 7"

Noo..... I don't think it's meant to be a folded inner sleeve. I have several like that (ex. Circa Survive B-Sides). This is like any 7" where they have folds on the top and bottom with nothing printed on it so they can put glue there and stick it to the back. 6 inches of the packaging is glued down, it's only the inch or so towards the opening that they got lazy on....

Seems as if I'm the only person who has the 7" that responded, because I know for a fact the shit is supposed to be glued haha.

There is only one variant...they all just don't have much brown. Some do but technically they are all the same variant/pressing.

I have seen many of these and haven't noticed even a slight hint of brown in any of them. Look at the image above and they are all like that. i cant find any brown =(

Screw it, I ordered for $19 from Amazon UK.

basically just had that thought -- i left it sitting in my cart in case i changed my mind. and hey, guess fucking what everyone??? it's currently unavailable!!!!!!!!!!! cool. fuck. i'm an idiot. not an etidiot, because i should be stripped of that title.

It's gone unavailable on Amazon UK previously and then popped back up.  

I don't think anyone who actually ordered through Amazon has gotten anything yet.  My order is still just sitting there.  One of my orders from an individual seller is 'preparing for despatch' but that's it.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

It's gone unavailable on Amazon UK previously and then popped back up.

I don't think anyone who actually ordered through Amazon has gotten anything yet. My order is still just sitting there. One of my orders from an individual seller is 'preparing for despatch' but that's it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

That's what mine says.

there's one up right now with a BIN of $37.99, so it's gradually coming down. i bet by mid-may it's down to $20-25. something more tolerable

Once the initial frenzy dies down, a lot of RSD releases come down to pretty reasonable prices in the aftermarket.  Guessing that'll be the case for this as well.

Looks like mine is in my mailbox!  Guess it's time to go outside.