Every Time I Die - Salem 7"

I feel like an asshole because so many of you missed out and I ended up with two. Buddy of mine in Chicago got me one and another friend in VT got me one. I'm also going to see them on Thursday, I will pick up an extra at the show if they have them. I don't want money, just trade me something straight up from the list in my signature. I should have all 3 by Friday and will ship either Saturday or Monday following.

Feels like an asshole for getting extras. Uses extras as trade bait. Makes sense.

Feels like an asshole for getting extras. Uses extras as trade bait. Makes sense.

Well that's kind of fucked, I'm not selling them for 100 bucks. I'm offering an extra that I just found out my friend grabbed me at 6am. I just accepted 15 bucks for one, price and shipping and if the guy I just sent a message to tells me 15, it's his. Crazy how I get called out for trying to help.......plus it's not like anything on my trade list is crazy priced, there's a fucking John Mayer album on there for fucks sake. 

Well that's kind of fucked, I'm not selling them for 100 bucks. I'm offering an extra that I just found out my friend grabbed me at 6am. I just accepted 15 bucks for one, price and shipping and if the guy I just sent a message to tells me 15, it's his. Crazy how I get called out for trying to help.......plus it's not like anything on my trade list is crazy priced, there's a fucking John Mayer album on there for fucks sake.

The logic was just flawed, that's all. Glad that you have accepted cash for one of them. And for the record, I can't see your trade list bc I'm on mobile.

VC on RSD:

Flippers congratulated for being scummy! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Make that money dude. I'm jealous.

VC on RSD:

Flippers congratulated for being scummy! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Can you read?

You're the only one being scummy here, buddy.

VC on RSD:

Bonus points for using my 2nd favorite Ghostbusters line.

But I've been through too many RSDs to give a fuck about flippers. I honestly am jealous of people making a shitload of money off this shit. It's still shitty of them, but I no longer fault them for it. Money is dope.

Can you read?

You're the only one being scummy here, buddy.

What does that even mean? Haha, don't get all defensive, nobody forced you to flip records on The Bay. Enjoy the 10s of dollars you made.

Bonus points for using my 2nd favorite Ghostbusters line.

But I've been through too many RSDs to give a fuck about flippers. I honestly am jealous of people making a shitload of money off this shit. It's still shitty of them, but I no longer fault them for it. Money is dope.

I'm not oblivious to the fact that there will always be boners out there who primarily go out on RSD to try and flip records. If they want to take 16 hours to make 8 hours worth of minimum wage income that's on them. I just don't like seeing it encouraged around here, this is supposed to be our safe zone!

Brand-new-Emergency-Rescue-Thermal-font-

I have an extra Salem EP...I just don't know how to ship a 7" but (this is random af) I have Jimi Hendrix - Axis Bold As Love Mono (listened to once) that I'll sell for $14 to go along with Salem ($8) $25 shipped

Let me know...I bought the Newbury variant of Axis so I'm just trying to get rid of this record

EDIT* this has been sold. Sorry I didn't edit sooner

that's what i'm wondering. i haven't heard any of the tracks yet. i could probably google it but i am stubbornly set on owning it on vinyl and spinning it as my first listen!

If I can't get my hands on this within a week, I'll listen to the mp3s.  Going to be hopeful that I'll get this.  I know it's not uncommon on the boards, but I do find it comical when a thread goes on for pages without any discussion of the music :)

I have heard saturnalia and cheap ludes as they were itunes bonus tracks... they're pretty solid, similar to the rest of the album. Haven't heard the other two, though I would imagine the tourettes cover is pretty badass. 

I've only heard these as well since I purchased the mp3s off amazon last year.  Either could've made the album, but Saturnalia is truly a standout.  I hope they start playing it live.

I picked up a copy at the 4th store I went to, which was a hippy retro only wanting Beatles stuff type store so I wasn't expecting it, and they had 3 more copies all at 7.98, wasn't expecting this to be so hard to find, I'm going to go back today and see if any are left. If they are I'll buy any and ALL I csn find.