Every Time I Die - Salem 7"

i have a question that no ones seems to have asked. The description says that the 7 in comes in BROWN | CLEAR RED vinyl. I have a copy and its definitely clear red and not brown. Has anyone come across a brown version of this??

Mine is red only as well. Haven't even seen a picture with brown.

Really digging the color variant. I would say mine is "Translucent Pink with Dark Pink Marble". 

But quick question: what's the best way to glue together an outer sleeve (cover). I took off the plastic wrap today and realized the cover wasn't even glued together right (no sign of tear, so it was just never glued in the first place...). Is it just me or were several RSD releases lacking in quality?

553741c9734f2.jpg

But quick question: what's the best way to glue together an outer sleeve (cover). I took off the plastic wrap today and realized the cover wasn't even glued together right (no sign of tear, so it was just never glued in the first place...). Is it just me or were several RSD releases lacking in quality?

I'm sure it was never meant to be. It's a folded piece of paper. I have a bunch like this. Nirvana - Slier comes to mind for one. The og, the black, and the NC all have the folded paper "jacket"

Noo..... I don't think it's meant to be a folded inner sleeve. I have several like that (ex. Circa Survive B-Sides). This is like any 7" where they have folds on the top and bottom with nothing printed on it so they can put glue there and stick it to the back. 6 inches of the packaging is glued down, it's only the inch or so towards the opening that they got lazy on....