MLIW "Witness" 10 year anniversary reissue

Just put in an order...after some debating...and got to the Invoice # screen and confirmation but this error popped up:

The Merchant Notification Email could not be sent at this time. The following error was encountered: 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. sf6sm7954626pbb.82 - gsmtp
The Customer Order Confirmation Email could not be sent at this time. The following error was encountered: 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. zi5sm7968263pbc.39 - gsmtp

Odd.

It's the first time I've seen that ordering for so many years from DW. But not worried. Reading the error message sounds like the email confirming my order couldn't be sent out by the system. Order is in so it's all gooooooooood.

Now I have to wait to get home from work to download to listen. Ha!

It's the first time I've seen that ordering for so many years from DW. But not worried. Reading the error message sounds like the email confirming my order couldn't be sent out by the system. Order is in so it's all gooooooooood.

Now I have to wait to get home from work to download to listen. Ha!

Yeah, don't worry I've gotten that before.

Stoked to finally have this.Passed up older presses tons of times for one reason or another.

Goddamnit I hate this hobby. Ordering now.

Edit: Got a call about a job prospect, and rushed straight to the computer after to order. Really surprised the 180g was left. Bummed about the ship date though. I'll be moving to hours away that week, so I'll have to figure out how to get my record from my mom haha.

• 1 month later...