PO: Four Year Strong - Self-Titled

Meh, that nearby store is still 20 minutes away. I'd be spending that much in gas haha. I'll just wait till it goes on clearance.

The HT by me is only 10 miles away and I just ordered it online. Got free shipping with a code. I'd spend any amount of money to avoid going into a HT and the mall.

Or course they sent it FedEx Smartpost which takes forever.

Came yesterday...

IMG_20150630_173005_zpsfsfofk61.jpg

Stopped at a mall on my way to San Diego and swung by HT to see if they had this, no dice. Oh well. Also the "vinyl section" at said mall (Ontario Mills) was a fucking joke. Nothing alphabetically organized, most records were rotated, upside-down, or backwards, and several were straight up ripped out of the sleeves being crushed between the crate and 30 copies of the Rubber Bordello OST. I haven't even seen dollar bin thrift store records mashed this horribly together. If they actually even had a copy I'm sure the sleeve would have been torn to shreds.

Also the "vinyl section" at said mall (Ontario Mills) was a fucking joke. Nothing alphabetically organized, most records were rotated, upside-down, or backwards, and several were straight up ripped out of the sleeves being crushed between the crate and 30 copies of the Rubber Bordello OST. I haven't even seen dollar bin thrift store records mashed this horribly together. If they actually even had a copy I'm sure the sleeve would have been torn to shreds.

My local HT takes extremely poor care of their records. I don't even bother to go in and look anymore; it just makes me sad :(.

Stopped at a mall on my way to San Diego and swung by HT to see if they had this, no dice. Oh well. Also the "vinyl section" at said mall (Ontario Mills) was a fucking joke. Nothing alphabetically organized, most records were rotated, upside-down, or backwards, and several were straight up ripped out of the sleeves being crushed between the crate and 30 copies of the Rubber Bordello OST. I haven't even seen dollar bin thrift store records mashed this horribly together. If they actually even had a copy I'm sure the sleeve would have been torn to shreds.

I could have told you that. Was there a few weeks ago and it was terrible. But the manager let us do the B1G1 $1 so we cleaned it out a bit. Try Tyler in Riverside next time.