PO: Four Year Strong - Self-Titled

Stopped at a mall on my way to San Diego and swung by HT to see if they had this, no dice. Oh well. Also the "vinyl section" at said mall (Ontario Mills) was a fucking joke. Nothing alphabetically organized, most records were rotated, upside-down, or backwards, and several were straight up ripped out of the sleeves being crushed between the crate and 30 copies of the Rubber Bordello OST. I haven't even seen dollar bin thrift store records mashed this horribly together. If they actually even had a copy I'm sure the sleeve would have been torn to shreds.

Screw Ontario Mills; they used to have the best selection and now you can't even tell, nor would want anything at that store because the way they store them. Victorville is getting close to that level.

Screw Ontario Mills; they used to have the best selection and now you can't even tell, nor would want anything at that store because the way they store them. Victorville is getting close to that level.

Completely agree. I feel like a couple years ago the vinyl section at OM was a decent size and well kept, Vic is at least organized and the records are in good condition, but their selection sucks for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...