PO: Four Year Strong - Self-Titled

If you are referring to my post, I mean that they are excellent back to back

my bad. I read too quickly and saw it as "and it's the first track"

I almost thru my first listen on youtube and I thought it would be a little better based off the tracks they released prior, but still worlds better than their last full release. I think "stolen credit card!" will end up growing to be my favorite

http://www.merchlimited.com

MainMock_fe9690b5-1042-4a84-bc8e-16b9273

"This bundle is limited to 100. The LP features an exclusive alternate screenprinted cover that is hand numbered out of 100. The wall flag will not be available outside of this bundle. Buyers will also receive a digital download of the album via email on June 2, 2015."

$40/$47.99 with shipping

http://www.merchlimited.com

MainMock_fe9690b5-1042-4a84-bc8e-16b9273

"This bundle is limited to 100. The LP features an exclusive alternate screenprinted cover that is hand numbered out of 100. The wall flag will not be available outside of this bundle. Buyers will also receive a digital download of the album via email on June 2, 2015."

$40/$47.99 with shipping

They should have just made that the artwork.

I mean they did come out with a black copy of USAD.

Forever Came Calling's Contender was also put on black. I'd go through my collection and look if I gave that big of a shit, but I get a lot of PN shit on Hot Topic's clearance so it's always colored.

But all three TSSF full-lengths have a black variant. So does that FCC, and I'm sure there are others.

I wasn't directly calling you an idiot, but you did agree with the statement made about PN not pressing black LPs, sooooo.

I'm not a fan of TSSF, so I don't follow their variant choices.

Every record I've bought from there has been some type of colored haze or splatter soooooo.