PO: Four Year Strong - Self-Titled

Forever Came Calling's Contender was also put on black. I'd go through my collection and look if I gave that big of a shit, but I get a lot of PN shit on Hot Topic's clearance so it's always colored.

But all three TSSF full-lengths have a black variant. So does that FCC, and I'm sure there are others.

I wasn't disagreeing with you though, I was just adding to your statement. I was disagreeing with the dude who said that PN doesn't put out black lp's lol 

I know haha. I was just reinforcing our statements with more examples.

Nice! 

Btw, can't wait for the Hot Topic Variant to go on sale, definitely going to get this one. Should have bought that PN /500 variant when I had the chance, it looked to cool! I also wonder what pressings they're going to bring on tour. Probably the clear variant, right? 

Nice!

Btw, can't wait for the Hot Topic Variant to go on sale, definitely going to get this one. Should have bought that PN /500 variant when I had the chance, it looked to cool! I also wonder what pressings they're going to bring on tour. Probably the clear variant, right?

One would assume. I think it's /2000

For those who purchased the merch limited bundle

Hi William

I do not have an estimated date, we are currently waiting for the cover to be printed. We apologize for the delay, but are still waiting for this item to arrive at our warehouse. Once it comes in these item will ship out right away. Please keep in mind Merch Limited offers limited edition/ one of a kind items for our buyers. We typically sell one item, or bundle, at a time. That item is limited in quantity and/or limited in the amount of time it is up for sale. Because we focus on one item at a time, this can sometimes make the process a little longer then normal, but know we are working hard to get your order to you as fast as possible.

Thanks

MerchLimited