“OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 1” DOUBLE LP

sThGzn6.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (April 2, 2015)

“OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 1” MAKES ITS VINYL DEBUT

April 2, 2015 – In conjunction with thehighly anticipated midseason premiere on April 4th, Spacelab9, in cooperation with Madison Gate Records, is pleased to announce the release of the“OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” double LP. Featuring over 50 minutes of original music from the first season by Emmy® winning composer Bear McCreary (The Walking Dead, BattlestarGalactica, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Black Sails), the deluxe double LP set will hit store shelves on July 10th.

“When I was a kid, I routinely perused record stores for rare soundtrack vinyl,” commented composer McCreary. “To this day, I still have a romantic connection to the medium because it allows the listener to connect to their favorite artists in an analog environment. I am thrilled that my first vinyl record will be OUTLANDER. I strove to write a romantic score, steeped in warm, acoustic ensembles and intimate folk instruments. Now, fans will be able to hear it in a whole new way. And perhaps one day, a young soundtrack collector, just like I was, will find it on a shelf and give it a go.”

Adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s series of international best-selling books of the same name, OUTLANDER, the Starz original series from Sony Pictures Television and executive produced by Ronald D. Moore, spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure in one epic tale. The “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” deluxe double LP setincludes a full color gatefold jacket with unique inside-load pockets and an insert featuring extensive liner notes by composer Bear McCreary.

Track listing is as follows:

1. People Disappear All The Time (3:32)
2. Outlander –The Skye Boat Song (Castle LeochVersion) [feat. Raya Yarbrough] (2:04)
3. Dance Of The Druids (feat. Raya Yarbrough) (4:38)
4. Fallen Through Time (5:38)
5. Castle Leoch (2:58)
6. Comin' Thro' The Rye (1:45)
7. The Woman OfBalnain(feat. Gillebrìde MacMillan) (5:02)
8. Mrs. Fitz (2:03)
9. The Losing Side Of History (4:52)
10. Clean Pease Strae (2:02)
11. The Marriage Contract (1:53)
12. The Wedding (3:46)
13. The Veil Of Time (10:14)

• 2 months later...

ENCzSvM.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (JUNE 25th, 2015)

“OUTLANDER: SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 1” DOUBLE LP REVEALED AT BARNES & NOBLE

June 25th, 2015 – SPACELAB9, in cooperation with Madison Gate Records, is pleased
to announce the release of the “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1”
Double LP. The deluxe double album, featuring over 50 minutes of original music from
the first season of the global hit television series of the same name by Emmy®
winning composer Bear McCreary, will be made available exclusively at Barnes & Noble
stores throughout North America on CRIMSON VINYL during the retailer’s “Outlander
Day” celebration, to be held on Sunday, July 5th at 2p.m.

The latest installment of Barnes & Noble’s popular “Get Pop-Cultured” series,
“Outlander Day” will be a celebration of all things OUTLANDER, including the book
series, DVD, audio book, soundtrack CD, and the exclusive, limited edition double
colored vinyl LP soundtrack album. Fans can listen to the soundtrack album in-store
as part of the overhead music program while enjoying the festivities which will
include a fan forum with trivia contests as well as an enter-for-a-chance-to-win
prize pack consisting of OUTLANDER Season 1, Vol. 1 DVD, a copy of the “The
Outlandish Companion” book by Diana Gabaldon, and in the flagship Los Angeles (The
Grove) and New York (Union Square) stores, signed posters.

Double LP track listing is as follows:

1. People Disappear All The Time (3:33)
2. Outlander - Skye Boat (Castle Leoch version) [feat. Raya Yarbrough] (2:14)
3. Dance of the Druids (4:38)
4. Fallen Through Time (5:53)
5. Castle Leoch (2:58)
6. Comin' Thro' the Rye (1:56)
7. The Woman of Balnain (5:02)
8. Mrs. Fitz (2:04)
9. The Losing Side of History (4:45)
10. Clean Pease Strae (2:04)
11. The Marriage Contract (1:54)
12. The Wedding (3:49)
13. The Veil of Time (10:10)

Adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s series of international best-selling books of the same
name, OUTLANDER, the Starz original series from Sony Pictures Television and
executive produced by Ronald D. Moore, spans the genres of romance, science fiction,
history and adventure in one epic tale. The “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION
SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” deluxe double LP set includes a full color gatefold jacket with
unique inside-load pockets and an insert featuring extensive liner notes by composer
Bear McCreary.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...