After two vinyl. Paramore and Panic!

Erintattoo

*after two records.

you certainly are new. you'll get there.

Yeah, no need to be a smart ass keyboard warrior about it.

God forbid I leave one word out by accident, sheesh

Just trying to find some records, not put up with crap.

If you're not going to be helpful, don't comment.

Hope you sleep better now.

*after two records.

you certainly are new. you'll get there.

You didn't leave out a word, you just don't understand English that well.

What should be expected of a paramore and panic fan though.

Good luck finding your two vinyl.

jesus christ.

yeah so welcome to VC, OP. have you looked at Discogs or Popsike? If there's none for sale you can at least check rough prices.

jesus christ.

yeah so welcome to VC, OP. have you looked at Discogs or Popsike? If there's none for sale you can at least check rough prices.

Haha! Thanks. The Douchebags clearly have too much time on their hands

But hey what do you expect. That's unfortunately the life we live in.

Too busy being horrible to people rather than helping. Pathetic

I'm new to purchasing vinyl's /records so this is all new to me

I did check Discogs but no success, I'll just have to wait until one pops up I guess

Thanks for your kindness and help

It's greatly appreciated

Yeah, no need to be a smart ass keyboard warrior about it.

God forbid I leave one word out by accident, sheesh

Just trying to find some records, not put up with crap.

If you're not going to be helpful, don't comment.

You didn't leave a word out, you are using the word vinyl incorrectly:

The plural of vinyl is vinyl.

If I said, "Hey guys I'm going to hunt some mooses today!" you really think someone wouldn't correct me?

I'm new to purchasing vinyl's /records so this is all new to me

I did check Discogs but no success, I'll just have to wait until one pops up I guess

Thanks for your kindness and help

It's greatly appreciated

You've said it yourself that you are new to this, so don't be so defensive to some criticism. It's the internet! Deep breaths! Get a thicker skin. Now you know, and you won't hear crap about it again.

One more tip:

Don't bump old threads. If the last post in the thread was over a month ago, leave it be!

And yes, discogs and ebay, and (rarely) here is where these will pop up. Just got to be patient and keep a look out!

I don't know what I expected from a WTB Paramore / Panic.

Haha oh you guys. <3

_

Ok, so, I'll give you a little info, Erin:

• Welcome to VC, where if you act like an asshole, you aren't going to get any favors from anyone.
  • If someone calls you out, laugh it off, and listen to what they say. It'll go a long way. They'll respect you for it.
  • If you're after a record, just title your thread 'WTB: (wanting to buy)[insert record here]' - notice how I said record, not vinyl. WTT - wanting to trade for. FS - for sale. WTB doesn't mean 'wanting to bitch'.
  • Record. Record. Record.

Now that you have gone on an asshole tyrant, don't expect anyone to sell you a record for under eBay pricing. Paramore's Riot! already has this unfavorable connection to asshole members for some odd reason, and you're just adding to it. Not a good thing. SO, as far as not paying $200 for that piece of plastic you're after, good luck, honestly. If you were nice about it, someone might have helped you out, doubtful on the fact that Riot! is a bitch to come by in the first place. You might be able to get a white pressing for $150~ or that blue marble for a little less, if you hunt Discogs religiously, cause a lot of people are after that damn record (I would love it have it myself, but wouldn't pay over $20).

As for Panic, I couldn't tell you anything about it cause I've been too busy working on my Creed collection. Sorry.

As far my advice, do you think I'm being an asshole? It's cause I am, but I'm giving you honest advice (the truth hurts sometimes). Seriously. It's funny, cause I've interacted with almost everyone on here who you called out, and they're all good people, so that's where a little attitude might be coming from, the rest is cause I want to give you attitude. Whether they were a dick or not, chill. Just laugh it off. It'll go a long way. Maybe you told off someone that would have sold you a record you were after, but now you fucked yourself cause you had to play internet bigshot.

Anyways, do what you want. This is America.