After two vinyl. Paramore and Panic!

Erintattoo

I don't know what I expected from a WTB Paramore / Panic.

Haha oh you guys. <3

_

Ok, so, I'll give you a little info, Erin:

• Welcome to VC, where if you act like an asshole, you aren't going to get any favors from anyone.
  • If someone calls you out, laugh it off, and listen to what they say. It'll go a long way. They'll respect you for it.
  • If you after a record, just title your thread 'WTB (wanting to buy)[insert record here]' - notice how I said record, not vinyl.
  • Record. Record. Record.

Now that you have gone an asshole tyrant, don't expect anyone to sell you a record for under eBay pricing. Paramore's Riot! already has this unfavorable connection to asshole members for some odd reason, and you're just adding to it. Not a good thing. SO, as far as not paying $200 for that piece of plastic you're after, good luck, honestly. If you were nice about it, someone might have helped you out, doubtful on the fact that Riot! is a bitch to come by in the first place. You might be able to get a white pressing for $150~ or that blue marble for a little less, if you hunt Discogs religiously, cause a lot of people are after that damn record (I would love it have it myself, but wouldn't pay over $20).

As for Panic, I couldn't tell you anything about it cause I've been too busy working on my Creed collection. Sorry.

As far my advice, do you think I'm being an asshole? It's cause I am, but I'm giving you honest advice. Seriously. It's funny, cause I've interacted with almost everyone on here who you called out, and they're all good people, so that's where a little attitude might be coming from. Whether they were a dick or not, chill. Just laugh it off. It'll go a long way. Maybe you told off someone that would have sold you a record you were after, but now you fucked yourself cause you had to play internet bigshot.

Anyways, do what you want. This is America.

Could not agree more. Very well said.

Other then the fact that this is the internet, not America. :P

Could not agree more. Very well said.

Other then the fact that this is the internet, not America. :P

Fellow bearded men have to have each others back. Duh.

And America invented the internet!

(I went all patriotic cause I'm listening to this as I responded: http://thebandspringbreak.bandcamp.com/track/merica- prepare to laugh.)

Fellow bearded men have to have each others back. Duh.

And America invented the internet!

(I went all patriotic cause I'm listening to this as I responded: http://thebandspringbreak.bandcamp.com/track/merica- prepare to laugh.)

Well, America did help develop, you do have me there lol.

And Im not American, but that song even made me patriotic haha

So you come in, ask for 2 records but don't want to pay what they normally go for and then you snap when someone corrects you. When did that approach ever work for anyone?

People will laugh at those who say 'vinyl'. Absorb that knowledge and move on.

I'm just happy that someone knows that vinyl is the plural of vinyl, regardless of whether or not this person uses it properly in a sentence.  I've been there, done that.  In terms of the person being unwilling to spend the "value" of the record, I think it's great that said person is telling you kind of an upper limit in terms of what she will spend.  I couldn't tell you the number of times someone posted a thread saying they were looking for x record, and I would message that person saying I have it on whatever variant, and they either respond asking my price for it, or offering something that is ridiculously less than an offer I would consider on my low end of accepting.

If you don't want to part ways with your Paramore/Panic! records at the price she's offering, or in the ballpark of what she's offering, I guess just move on.  If that means literally everyone on this website, then she will just have to either wait for a repress, or test her luck on other websites!

I'm just happy that someone knows that vinyl is the plural of vinyl, regardless of whether or not this person uses it properly in a sentence. I've been there, done that. In terms of the person being unwilling to spend the "value" of the record, I think it's great that said person is telling you kind of an upper limit in terms of what she will spend. I couldn't tell you the number of times someone posted a thread saying they were looking for x record, and I would message that person saying I have it on whatever variant, and they either respond asking my price for it, or offering something that is ridiculously less than an offer I would consider on my low end of accepting.

If you don't want to part ways with your Paramore/Panic! records at the price she's offering, or in the ballpark of what she's offering, I guess just move on. If that means literally everyone on this website, then she will just have to either wait for a repress, or test her luck on other websites!

I an almost guarantee she didn't type vinyl for the plural of vinyl. There is a word filter on this site that doesn't allow you to post vvinyls