Help With Joy Division Unknown Pleasures Issue

I recently purchased the 2007 reissue of Unknown Pleasures, and ran into a problem with "She's Lost Control" on the second side (Side B/Inside). When I started the song, it played the first ten seconds or so, then skipped several times. It got to more than halfway through the song, and then it just played normally. 

I cleaned the record when I bought it, I listened to that song a few times to see if it would stop, I re-calibrated my anti-skate/tonearm balance settings, listened to different records flawlessly, and I don't know what the issue seems to be stemming from. 

Is this a problem that anyone else has run into? I haven't found it anywhere else (though admittedly I didn't do a very thorough search). Did I just get a bad copy, perhaps? Should I contact someone about this?

What turntable are you using? If it's a Crosley or an LP60, your answer has been found. 

Edit: Just noticed you said you re-calibrated your tonearm so it's definitely neither of the two above. You probably just got a bad record. In any case what table ARE you using? 

LP120. I considered the fact that it could be an issue with the turntable or the tonearm weight, but it's never had this issue before. Anyway, I contacted Dr. Rhino about it, so I'll see how this pans out. 

I've heard Rhino's vinyl releases aren't the best quality, but I don't own any so I can't comment on any. I always want to grab Television's 'Marquee Moon' because the og is pricey, but not sure if it's even worth it. Their CD remasters are pretty good though (Ramones, Television, X, etc).

You certainly need to pick up that marquee moon...well worth it

I actually think they do a great job sound wise with most reissues

Awesome!  I will def pick that up soon then.  I currently only have a 'Little Johnny Jewel' 7" which I found cheap on ebay a few years ago.  'Marquee Moon' is such a perfect album, but still need to check out 'Adventure' and the S/T that came later on.