Cave In "Creative Eclipses" 12" reissue - PO Soon?

So this showed up at my local record store on Thursday, on white vinyl.

Loved the original 7" of this when it came out. Now reissued as a 12", with the full 5-track ep on side A and 3 unreleased tracks on side B.

It's not in the Hydra Head store yet. Will update this post when it becomes available.

Side A

01 – “Luminance”

02 – “Sonata McGrath”

03 – “Magnified”

04 – “Burning Down The Billboards”

05 – “Sonata Brodsky"

Side B

06 – “Luminance” (live) (bonus track)

07 – “Breath Of Water” (demo) (bonus track)

08 – “Widow’s Peak” (bonus track)

Damn. I was at two shops on Friday and didn't even think to look. I'm a little surprised HH doesn't have it up honestly.

Yea, me too. Had no idea it was coming out. Googled it in store and found like zero information other than it was on some "coming soon" tweet from HH.

I'm honestly waiting to see what other colors the HH store puts up before I buy it. Hoping for a clear, or clear w/splatter.

The die-cut looks awesome, but for some reason, every copy at the store had the 12" in a clear sleeve, shrinkwrapped to the back of the jacket. Maybe to prevent seam-splitting on an expensive jacket?

Yea, me too. Had no idea it was coming out. Googled it in store and found like zero information other than it was on some "coming soon" tweet from HH.

I'm honestly waiting to see what other colors the HH store puts up before I buy it. Hoping for a clear, or clear w/splatter.

The die-cut looks awesome, but for some reason, every copy at the store had the 12" in a clear sleeve, shrinkwrapped to the back of the jacket. Maybe to prevent seam-splitting on an expensive jacket?

Glad to hear they kept the die-cut on the jacket.  Do you recall how much it was?

The Full of Hell & Merzbow records from A389 came shipped like that, I was pleasantly surprised.

That's what I'm assuming too.  Wonder if White Silence is going to be a RSD thing for HH or if it was delayed or what.

Hydrahead said on fb that White Silence will *probably* be a webstore exclusive "because they are extremely limited pressings" and today is the release date of Creative Eclipses which is why it's on DW, but I don't get why HH didn't have it up first.  :huh:

Hydrahead said on fb that White Silence will *probably* be a webstore exclusive "because they are extremely limited pressings" and today is the release date of Creative Eclipses which is why it's on DW, but I don't get why HH didn't have it up first.  :huh:

Ah, didn't know that White Silence was getting a pretty small repress.