Masked Intruder "Incriminating Evidence: 2011 Demos" 7"

MI_Demo_Cover_original.jpg

We thought these songs got the death penalty years ago, but Intrudermaniacs really love this early stuff and have been circulating this EP like it was contraband in the prison yard. These were the first songs ever properly tracked by Masked Intruder and we're happy to share the loot with the rest of the world; just in time for a special Record Store Day release.

TRACKLIST:

1. How Do I Get To You?

2. I Fought The Law (But The Law Beat The Shit Out Of Me)

3. I Plead The 5th

4. I'm In (Unrequited) Love

Order from Red Scare (edit: currently sold out) or go check out the RSD priced copy at Interpunk. Didn't see anything about variants.

Not sold out, it's not been put up for order yet. As for variants, who knows? The Menzingers 7" that red scare are also putting out is up on their web store with a coloured version

Yea a few people posted about ordering this from RS already (including myself). It's definitely (currently) sold out in their store. I've seen them add more stock after something sells out before though. Likely depends on how many of these they plan to distro out.

• 2 weeks later...