PO: Rocky Votolato / Chuck Ragan split - Kindred Spirit

For anyone interested:

Finest vinyl in Germany is selling the translucent Blue and i found Shop Radio Cast selling the Cyan w/ Royal Blue Half & Half w/ Cyan Splatter 

Thanks for the info! Grabbed the half & half, but the shipping for the Euro version is as much as the record itself. 

Not to make you feel bad, but if you order from that Amazon link above you could save about $6 on the half and half.

After last week's experience with Amazon sending me an empty LP mailer missing my Ryan Adams 7" and doing nothing but refunding my money so I could go pay double for it at a shop in town, I'm fairly gun shy about dealing with them again....

Mine arrived Friday, spun it today...maaaaan, the white with black and red splatter is so damned ugly....and I found this EP pretty forgettable and underwhelming....especially as much as I'm enjoying Rocky Votolato's latest full length and as much as I love every artist on this EP. But, maybe it'll grow on me. Only thing I hate about it is that the speed isn't marked anywhere and I definitely had this at 33 1/3 rpm since it wasn't marked....one of my pet peeves with vinyl....unmarked speeds

Mine arrived Friday, spun it today...maaaaan, the white with black and red splatter is so damned ugly....and I found this EP pretty forgettable and underwhelming....especially as much as I'm enjoying Rocky Votolato's latest full length and as much as I love every artist on this EP. But, maybe it'll grow on me. Only thing I hate about it is that the speed isn't marked anywhere and I definitely had this at 33 1/3 rpm since it wasn't marked....one of my pet peeves with vinyl....unmarked speeds

Not too familiar with Rocky's stuff so not much of an opinion there. But I disagree with you on Chuck's side. Justice and Fair Shake sounds like it could of been one of the better tracks off of Gold Country and the version of Vagabond on here slays the original. The last tune is better than 2/3's of the last LP in my opinion.

Not too familiar with Rocky's stuff so not much of an opinion there. But I disagree with you on Chuck's side. Justice and Fair Shake sounds like it could of been one of the better tracks off of Gold Country and the version of Vagabond on here slays the original. The last tune is better than 2/3's of the last LP in my opinion.

Huge fan of Chuck....last album is my least favorite album he's put out...so even if I agree with you it's not saying much.

I gave this another spin and still stand by my initial feelings of this split

Stoked somebody digs this though, additionally, jump on that Rocky Votolato train