PO: New Found Glory - One More Round 7"

This is a presale item set to ship shortly before the album release date of 06.30.2015 

Track Listing: 
Side A:  One More Round
Side B:  Living Hell (Acoustic) *previously unreleased track 

Pressing Info: 

Happy thread!

I went ahead & ordered, why not.  Maybe they should've pressed less, I wager 250 of each would have been just fine & supplied the demand.  They tweeted that they're selling fast, though I'm sure that was just a sales tactic.  But It's $7, you guys are acting like they're charging $15-$20.  What do you want it to be, $1.50?  They offer media mail shipping, which must be actual charges ($4.69), that don't happen often.  Gotta appreciate that.  Where's Oscar, you on board??  

I always enjoy NFG & Yellowcard acoustics.

That acoustic track has been available for awhile too...came off the Japanese import of "Resurrection."  Should be easy to find.

Nice, I didn't even realize they had a Japanese version.  Should've known...NFG always does.  Looks like aside from Living Hell, it also has an acoustic version of Persistent.  

Too late!  Already ordered.  >:-(  

Oh well, lol I don't mind supporting NFG.  Idk how many other people on the board collect import versions of albums that have extra songs not available in the US, if any, but if anyone else does, I recommend yesasia.com.  They carry multiple region versions of CD's, some vinyl too, though I don't think their vinyl prices are worth buying from.  Usually the best prices on import CD's though, and ship free for orders >$35.