new single by Exploding Hearts members (Terry & Louie)

A decade after teaming up in the Exploding Hearts, Terry Six and King Louie Bankston are back together with a brand new single. Picking up where their previous projects (Six's Nice Boys and King Louie's Loose Diamonds and Missing Monuments) left off, Terry & Louie are still combining vintage power pop hooks with an updated attitude and urgency. 

After a self imposed exile from music and an exodus from Portland, Terry found himself resettled in Oakland, California ready to start a new chapter with an old friend. After months of phone calls planting the seeds of collaboration, Louie flew out west from New Orleans and the pair went to work. Now the dust has settled and the fruits of their collaboration is a project that incorporates the last remaining links to an unforgettable and timeless band- and it does not disappoint.

After the success of their first single "(I'm) Looking For A Heart, they are back to give you two more smash hits! "Can Ya Tell Me? (How Life Goes On) is the long awaited second 45 single release from Terry & Louie on Tuff Break Records. 

"Can Ya Tell Me? (How Life Goes On)" is a party rager and tugs from 70's Glitter Glam, 50's and 60's Rock N Roll and delivered with a rebellious Punk attitude and ends in a blaring guitar solo and chanty sing along. Any fan of true Powerpop will be hooked! 

At 1:27 seconds, "Daze Gone By" is "King" Louie Bankston at the height of his most condensed style of songwriting. It's punchy drums, melodic vocals, and upbeat charm drive this song from start to finish and will leave you wanting more 

Back again is guest drummer Garett Goddard (King Tuff, Personal and the Pizzas, Girls) and recorded at the Tuff Shed Bunker in Oakland, CA
credits
releases 21 April 2015 

"King" Louie Bankston - Vocals, Guitars 
Terry Six - Vocals, Guitars 
Garett Goddard - Drums

first pressing limited to 500 copies. 100 limited edition pink vinyl copies.

https://tuffbreak.bandcamp.com/album/terry-louie-can-ya-tell-me-how-life-goes-on-45-single