New Stuff/Restocks from It’s Alive Records

Guest admin1338560633

We just got in a batch of newer releases from It’s Alive Records and a few restocks. Note that a few of their titles have gone out of print and I think that Teenage Bottlerockets split is soon to be history.

Children’s Crusade “Get Awesome” 10″

Dear Landlord / Chinese Telephones split 7″

Fear of Lipstick “Indie Band” 7″

Teenage Bottlerocket / Prototipes “Split” 7″

The Copyrights “Button Smasher” 7″

The Copyrights “Mutiny Pop” LP clear vinyl with orange and black splatter

The Manges “Go Down” LP

The Popsters “Two Minutes” 7″

That Children's Crusade 10" is stellar. I love every release It's Alive as put out, but if you want to start small I'd get that and the Manges LP. That Manges record is some of the best pop-punk I've heard in a long, long time. Plus, most of the It's Alive stuff is limited to 500. From what I hear, the label has four more records coming out in a few weeks.

That Children's Crusade 10" is stellar. I love every release It's Alive as put out, but if you want to start small I'd get that and the Manges LP. That Manges record is some of the best pop-punk I've heard in a long, long time. Plus, most of the It's Alive stuff is limited to 500. From what I hear, the label has four more records coming out in a few weeks.

Dude, where can I here the Childrens Crusade? No website or myspace?

Dude, where can I here the Childrens Crusade? No website or myspace?

I don't know. It's Alive used to have it on their myspace, but they put up new tunes and it isn't there anymore.