PO Now: Dikembe - Ledge EP

we just got the test presses in today, so *hopefully* it will be ready to ship before the end of our tour, just wanna play it safe and not have a bunch of people e-mailing us asking where their copy is. pressing plant originally told us 16-18 weeks, but seems to be running smooth. 

tour should be announced soon, still wrapping up all the details. 

thanks for the interest/support!

edit: also, technically not a Jeremy Records release. Just easier to use all of that shit since its already set up and I don't wanna have to try and run two webstores. 100% funded by Dikembe. 

Any plans on returning to Canada? Specifically Ontario?

I already have that shirt but I definitely wish I had realized there was a new color in the pizza cat shirt before I placed my order.

we'll ship them together and refund the difference on shipping dude! just send an email. <3

almost positive it's a no on west coast. almost certain yes on canada. details on that soon, still wrapping it all up. 

and thanks again for the nice words, everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just listened to this on GPM, this band never ceases to amaze me with the direction they take their music. Every release is so much different than the others but you can still tell it's Dikembe. Need to order a copy on payday! Fuck it, credit card.

I'd argue this is some of the best material they've ever released.