CITIZEN - Everybody Is Going To Heaven LP

Well I got my deluxe & 4 pack today. Not blaming Rfc at all but thanks to USPS I have some nasty corner dings and creases (even on the deluxe packaging) and seam splits galore on the inner sleeves. The print even has a bad corner. But glad to finally have it on the upside.

If it's really that bad they will probably help you out if they can. Send them some pictures.

I got my package today. I really enjoy everything about it. It feels like there was a lot of care put into it. The only thing that's a bitch is getting the LP jacket back inside the deluxe jacket. Maybe I'm just being too careful to avoid creases, but I could not get it.

The standard jacket is not supposed to go inside the deluxe one!

Did everyone get a shipping notification for this? Seems like everyone got their copies in but I still haven't received mine and I never actually got a shipping email just an order update that gave me the digital download.

Did you order Pale Horses or Weskust with it? If so the preorder dates for those are like mid july so you won't get anything until then. Either way your stuff will get to you.