CITIZEN - Everybody Is Going To Heaven LP

Anyone know if citizen is selling the nail in your hand flexi at these shows or just limited to VIP? I'm traveling tomorrow to see them, just curious.

And if not, if someone has one they'd let go of, ill pay what you want!

Just Vip. They didn't have them ready at the first show of tour. So I have to wait until the tour is over for mine to be mailed to me..

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, dtr said:

Silo was released as a super limited flexi and a /500 7" at about the same time. Both only available on tour. I still need one or the other if anybody wants to let one go, preferably the 7"!

Ah right. For some reason I thought the flexi came first. I remember at my show they had the regular 7" at the table. 

8 hours ago, kjm23 said:

Got this flexi in the mail this weekend. Paid $5.71 for shipping when it actually cost $2.45  to ship, ridiculous. Will most likely never buy anything from Absolute Merch again.

Oh yea it was a given that they were way over charging for the shipping. If it weren't a Citizen/RFC release there is no way I would've spent that much on a one song flexi.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:33 AM, tokimedo said:

does anyone know if a black vinyl version of this actually exists? its listed on discogs but ive never seen it. its also not listed on RFC website for pressings.

https://www.discogs.com/CitiZen-Everybody-Is-Going-To-Heaven/release/9090971

the answer is no, for anyone wondering.