CITIZEN - Everybody Is Going To Heaven LP

I think all three labels are pretty awesome.  I side with No Sleep because they have the band I enjoy most from any of the three labels (B&C), and they are always selling stuff at great prices.  RFC / Tiny Engines don't seem to run as many specials as No Sleep.  I don't order from other labels nearly as much as I do these three, however.

there hasn't been a band i've cared for on no sleep for two years now

also there's no way B&C puts out another record on the label

I really liked Daisyhead's release and of course Moose Blood really took off, but I see what you're saying.  It's definitely losing momentum while the other two are gaining it.

I love the new Citizen song.  I love their direction, I almost wish I ordered the extra content rather than just the record.

I really liked Daisyhead's release and of course Moose Blood really took off, but I see what you're saying. It's definitely losing momentum while the other two are gaining it.

I love the new Citizen song. I love their direction, I almost wish I ordered the extra content rather than just the record.

I see it as No Sleep focusing more on smaller artists the past few months

Remember when that one guy reviewed that newest Balance and Composure record/song/whatever as sounding "exactly like Linkin Park" LOL I think people just make these comparisons to make people really mad

Pitchfork? He didn't say it sounded exactly like that.

"In the lineage of Linkin Park's "Crawling", Deftones' "Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)", or Smashing Pumpkins' "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"

some people reflexively don't like it when bands they like put out new albums, it's new/different/scary/whatever

i remember when rhcp - californication came out everyone was saying how it was crap compared to BSSM or whatever. i remember thinking (in my 12 year old brain) that it was pretty good but i let everyone complaining about it sway my opinion of it, and i didn't like it for a long time. i've gone back and listened since then obviously, and it's a great record.

long story short, i don't let other peoples opinions on an album shape it for me anymore 

there hasn't been a band i've cared for on no sleep for two years now

also there's no way B&C puts out another record on the label

Why do you say that? I used to like NoSleep but I'm still salty over the last B&C release. bought a first and second press and they both sound like poo.. didn't even try the third. Needs to be a 2xLP on 180g

some people reflexively don't like it when bands they like put out new albums, it's new/different/scary/whatever

i remember when rhcp - californication came out everyone was saying how it was crap compared to BSSM or whatever. i remember thinking (in my 12 year old brain) that it was pretty good but i let everyone complaining about it sway my opinion of it, and i didn't like it for a long time. i've gone back and listened since then obviously, and it's a great record.

long story short, i don't let other peoples opinions on an album shape it for me anymore 

I'm just not feeling the vocals. IDK maybe it will grow on me. I listened before even coming here to see what everyone else was saying about it. 

He probably assumes that they have outgrown the label. I agree.

Yeah, I can see that. I think they would of blown up by now with their last release if they performed live a little bit better. I've seen them 5 times and the first 4 were pretty bad.. the 5th was like the 2nd show of the tour so maybe Jon's voice was just fresh. Idk

Yeah, I can see that. I think they would of blown up by now with their last release if they performed live a little bit better. I've seen them 5 times and the first 4 were pretty bad.. the 5th was like the 2nd show of the tour so maybe Jon's voice was just fresh. Idk

what happened to your account?