FS: Nikon D300, f3.5 18-200mm, f1.8 50mm, Speedlight, & more!

Sad Heart

FOR SALE:

Selling off some camera gear. My heart really isn't in it anymore, and we all know how expensive record collecting is. If I'm going to pick one, it's music. Besides, I only took up photography to get into shows for free anyway. That lasted a good 10 years. Haha. Lots of good memories and captures to last.

Anyways, I used all this equipment to tour over the past few years or so. All of which is fantastic condition and working properly. I would prefer to sell this as a bundle, but down to sell shit off separately if need be.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Make me offers for whatever. If anyone buys as a bundle I can throw in a ton of accessories like rechargeable batteries and chargers (body battery and speedlight batteries), various filters, etc. Regardless of bundle or not, the body will come with the battery, and CF card, but it would be advised you get a lens as well, or it'll be pretty pointless (if this is your first set up).

• Nikon D300 Body
  • Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Battery
  • Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Lens
  • Nikon 50mm f1.8 G AF-S FX Lens
  • Nikon SB-600 TTL AF Speedlight
  • Sandisk 4GB CF Card
  • Carrying Bag
  • Light Stand
  • Tripod
  • EN-EL3e Charger

Posting on here before I take it to CL or eBay. Would rather hook up a VC buddy if possible.

Thanks for looking.

Here are some random captures from the D300:

8zMVahc.jpg

RhHQ8Wu.jpg

NFwmeFz.jpg

83ttLR3.jpg