Fallout Discussion: “76”

Weeks? TALK ABOUT MONTHS.

Damnnn, haha. I gotta go back and play that. I only have one playthrough on F3 and that was when I barely knew what I was doing. Probably left a ton of places unexplored and quests unfinished. Need to go back and do another playthrough and get the 9 achievements I'm missing.  

Dudes. I have too many hours in Fallout 3 and NV.

Same, and now I started a new profile because my old one was started with my friend's email and I fully regret it.

So I have to get all the achievements again. It's kind of enjoyable to see the achievements again though. (:

But yeah, only ones I was missing on F3 on my old one was the neutral and bad karma at level 5 and so forth.

Same, and now I started a new profile because my old one was started with my friend's email and I fully regret it.

So I have to get all the achievements again. It's kind of enjoyable to see the achievements again though. (:

But yeah, only ones I was missing on F3 on my old one was the neutral and bad karma at level 5 and so forth.

I think I have 1k+ in each of them. If not, 900+ at least.

I got into Fallout because my best friend when I was like sixteen was like "hey, you should get Fallout 3 so we can play it this weekend." So I looked it up on YouTube and saw the E3 demo and immediately went and bought it. That was New Years Eve, I think. I played that and NV for endless hours.

I don't see how they don't announce FO4 at E3, but if they don't, I'll cry.

I can't wait to watch E3. I am too excited.

I've been waiting for this game for so long. I love Skyrim, but damn I can't wait to see Fallout with Skyrim graphics - if not, better graphics than that by now. Ugh, going to be beautiful.

As much as I love how beautiful Skyrim looks, I love the retro, clunky look and feel of Fallout. If they find a way to somehow keep that aspect of Fallout but with smoother gameplay and enhanced graphics, I'll be happy.

There are some mods that people have created on to show how the maximum power of the PC can make Fallout look amazing. 

I was told I should post these here as well,

A couple years ago I made a bunch of fallout stuff (Including a 101 suit), here is some of the stuff (sorry for the size, also last pic is my friends but i made one too, mind you his turned out a littler better);

ba7278ce1fe711e2a86422000a1f9839_7.jpg

27d95bc20ffc11e2af7822000a1de2cd_7.jpg

97aad97e16f211e2a24f1231381b57bc_7.jpg

b70bf6f015a211e294471231380ff9db_7.jpg

622613_10151123174357671_561810660_o.jpg

319089_10151106506532671_79885977_n.jpg?

Over the weekend I barely left the apartment playing NV. I started the Sierra Madre DLC (at level 13 mind you) with the sole purpose of finding every one of Deans stashes and then walking out with all of the gold bars from the vault.

Found all but one and haven't made it to the vault yet. Sigh.

I remember my numerous tries trying to walk out being over-encumbered at like 1200 wg with the gold bars. One of the most ridiculous things ever.