Fallout Discussion: “76”

Is this a first time pre-ordering video games from Amazon for some of you? Amazon does a fantastic job doing Release Day delivery...I preordered Halo 5 from them and it didn't ship til Monday night. From there it's all about when your UPS usually delivers to your house. 

Also...

Is this a first time pre-ordering video games from Amazon for some of you? Amazon does a fantastic job doing Release Day delivery...I preordered Halo 5 from them and it didn't ship til Monday night. From there it's all about when your UPS usually delivers to your house.

theAmazon guy I talked to insisted that I don't "qualify" for release day shipping and I won't have it till Thursday.

Pretty sure you gotta re-download the game at midnight. Something to do with place holder data or some crap. I posted a Machinima video about it a page or so back.

As mentioned above even if Amazon doesn't deliver it release day a shitty email will get you a gift card. I gotta work Tuesday anyways so I probably won't even get to it until Wednesday.

Im actually booting it up now. Buddy's been playing since 6am this morning but I went back to sleep before I saw his text.

He used a VPN to unlock it early on Steam.