Fallout Discussion: “76”

I actually liked the settlement building as an aside from the main game.  I don't know how I feel about a game mostly dedicated to that though.  At least not wanting it enough to delay FO5.   Also not really looking forward to the Online component as I only have a couple of buddies who game and we're all married with young kids so finding a mutually good time is usually a drag.

14 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Damn what Happened? I’ve been waiting for this to go back in stock somewhere. 

I got it the day of, and everywhere was sold out so I just signed up for alerts and got one a few hours later from walmart. 

Then the email came yesterday of the price drop due to "Preorder competitive price match" "Adjustment of $89.56"

Edited by Satan

On 6/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, Satan said:

I got it the day of, and everywhere was sold out so I just signed up for alerts and got one a few hours later from walmart. 

Then the email came yesterday of the price drop due to "Preorder competitive price match" "Adjustment of $89.56"

Damn dude I hope walmart charges on the placement of the order so they can’t go back on it.

1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

Anyone who ordered through amazon get their BETA code yet?

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Nope.

I got mine, you guys should e-mail them and see what's up. I got it a couple days after I pre-ordered. The e-mail had the title "Benefit Confirmation for your Order". Maybe search that just in case it went into promotions or spam.

2 hours ago, Reshiram said:

I got mine, you guys should e-mail them and see what's up. I got it a couple days after I pre-ordered. The e-mail had the title "Benefit Confirmation for your Order". Maybe search that just in case it went into promotions or spam.

Just search that title in my inbox and found it. Thanks for the heads up dude. 

• 3 weeks later...