Fallout Discussion: “76”

I remember my numerous tries trying to walk out being over-encumbered at like 1200 wg with the gold bars. One of the most ridiculous things ever.

ive watched so many tutorials. either im 2 seconds too late from a drop off point or the fucking shields wont go down. i'll get this fucking thing so i can go spend it at gun runners...i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PC + Mods > PS4 any day if you can afford a decent PC.

I own a PS4 but full wasteland glory in 1440p 144hz is going to be bitter sweet.

I'm stuck trying to decide if I should build a computer for music recording or buy a mac so i can do live stuff too. But then I also want a computer for games. but then I don't want to enable myself to be playing games all the time. I'm due for a new computer soon. But you're right, that ps4 money would be better used as PC funds in my case. decisions decisions. 

I'm stuck trying to decide if I should build a computer for music recording or buy a mac so i can do live stuff too. But then I also want a computer for games. but then I don't want to enable myself to be playing games all the time. I'm due for a new computer soon. But you're right, that ps4 money would be better used as PC funds in my case. decisions decisions. 

If youre looking to do music recording I would build a PC. Macs are a complete waste of money.

If you mean live as in playing shows then I would get a cheap macbook to run your backing tracks. Just dont expect to play games on anything apple related. Got to choose your priorities. 

If youre looking to do music recording I would build a PC. Macs are a complete waste of money.

If you mean live as in playing shows then I would get a cheap macbook to run your backing tracks. Just dont expect to play games on anything apple related. Got to choose your priorities. 

yeah, those are pretty much my thoughts.