Fallout Discussion: “76”

I've seemed to have misplaced it. Not sure if I sold it our got it sitting at a random settlement. I don't do much melee until I maxed out my sneak. Been enjoying the sword with radiation damage.

I did something similar with a the 10mm pistol you get from the railroad. Can't seem to remember where I put it. I just spruced up one with fire damage though, so that's fun

Okay, so I was just playing and I saw something weird happen. Don't know if it's a spoiler or not, but I wasn't even doing a quest.

I was walking from Concord to that little diner down the way and I was just minding my business, looking for anyone to fight and I heard something that sounded like an aircraft fly over my head. I quickly looked up, but couldn't tell what it was. It flew over very fast. Anyone know if there's any aircraft in the game? Again, don't know if this is a spoiler or not.

Okay, so I was just playing and I saw something weird happen. Don't know if it's a spoiler or not, but I wasn't even doing a quest.

I was walking from Concord to that little diner down the way and I was just minding my business, looking for anyone to fight and I heard something that sounded like an aircraft fly over my head. I quickly looked up, but couldn't tell what it was. It flew over very fast. Anyone know if there's any aircraft in the game? Again, don't know if this is a spoiler or not.

its a random time event in the game. Its an alien ship that crash landed somewhere. You can look up where (its a fixed location) and hunt down the alien, or you can wait to stumble upon it naturally, which may or may not happen its sort of off the beaten path.

I'm about to hit level 21 with this character. Went with a more sneak-type character.

Using the Combat Rifle and ugh, it's so damn good. Waiting to put a suppressor on it, but I need rank four on gun mods. It unlocks at around level 38 or something. Hoping to stumble across one with a suppressor already attached.