RSD LEFTOVERS AT 1-2-3-4 GO!

clearly they have a bunch of orders to go through, but do they send shipping confirmation? I forget from last year.

Just saw this on their website...

We ship every Monday and Tuesday of the week. Customers in the US will receive tracking information via their paypal account when their order has shipped.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on my order.

We are working every single day on processing these orders this week. We received hundreds so please be patient. The only egregious out of stocks were on Whiplash and Better Call Saul. There were tons of people attempting to order at exactly the same time so the cart system allowed some through that it shouldn't have. Everything else is basically in stock although there are a handful of one off refunds to come. Paypal should send you an email with shipping info when these actually ship. There are so many orders we likely won't send out individual notifications.

We are working every single day on processing these orders this week. We received hundreds so please be patient. The only egregious out of stocks were on Whiplash and Better Call Saul. There were tons of people attempting to order at exactly the same time so the cart system allowed some through that it shouldn't have. Everything else is basically in stock although there are a handful of one off refunds to come. Paypal should send you an email with shipping info when these actually ship. There are so many orders we likely won't send out individual notifications.

Thanks for the update! I have two orders in, not worried now.

this! I sent an email but I'm worried they won't get it before the order ships. I might just call them.

This is what kinda worried me. Shortly after I ordered, I needed to change the address, so I called and I got "100's of orders, so just send an email and it should be taken care of". Kinda wanted to cancel so I could be 100 % that it goes to right place but did not see any where to cancel. Hopefully it does and won't take forever. I get that there's 100's of orders, but no reason for waxwork shipping times.

This is what kinda worried me. Shortly after I ordered, I needed to change the address, so I called and I got "100's of orders, so just send an email and it should be taken care of". Kinda wanted to cancel so I could be 100 % that it goes to right place but did not see any where to cancel. Hopefully it does and won't take forever. I get that there's 100's of orders, but no reason for waxwork shipping times.

I had to do the same. Actually, the address on file is correct, but my paypal address was out of date and I accidentally hit pay without updating it. Hopefully they ship it from the address on the web store and not PayPal. Or they read their email. Fingers crossed.

Before everyone goes and cancels their orders...please just give us a day or two here. Everything is fine. All orders will be out the door by this time next week. If you requested an address change, don't worry about it. We'll see your message. There is literally no reason to panic. We do this every year and 99.99999% of people walk away very happy. You're not dealing with a multi-million dollar mail order company so sometimes things can be quirky but I think the rewards far outweigh that. Thank you for your orders and your patience. Don't freak out on us. We listed this stuff online less than 48 hours ago on a weekend...a busy one at that.

Before everyone goes and cancels their orders...please just give us a day or two here. Everything is fine. All orders will be out the door by this time next week. If you requested an address change, don't worry about it. We'll see your message. There is literally no reason to panic. We do this every year and 99.99999% of people walk away very happy. You're not dealing with a multi-million dollar mail order company so sometimes things can be quirky but I think the rewards far outweigh that. Thank you for your orders and your patience. Don't freak out on us. We listed this stuff online less than 48 hours ago on a weekend...a busy one at that.

Thank YOU.

That said you may want to take some time and make sure paypal has your correct shipping info. Sort of a good idea all around. No reason to have a bad address floating out there.

Man I know. I tried. PayPal doesn't let you change an address after the fact. There was no freak out intended. I goofed. But I thank you for taking care of thangs. No canceling either.

Update:  The address paypal chose to ship it to isn't even an address that is active on my account.  Not sure how it's still in there.  

Update 2: Upon further research, the address problem has nothing to do with paypal.  Paypal takes the address from Primary Address field of 1-2-3-4 Go's store.  I tried before I ordered and again now to delete old addresses and update them, and it just isn't cooperative.  So anyway, you have mail.  Thanks!

That said you may want to take some time and make sure paypal has your correct shipping info. Sort of a good idea all around. No reason to have a bad address floating out there.

PayPal address is correct, I ordered for a homie and would like it shipped to them, instead of coming to me then having to pay extra to ship to them. I'm sure it will be fine hopefully my email works. Thanks for the updates.