RSD LEFTOVERS AT 1-2-3-4 GO!

Damn my whiplash order got cancelled :(

My Whiplash got canceled too. So bummed. The one I thought would be the easiest to get turned out to be the most impossible haha. 

dammit, making me fear check my email. no cancellation yet, but i hate to see you guys miss out on it. i thought we were all good because it looked like it went back up in the store for a sec. on the bright side though, it's an RSD-first release, so it should be a lot easier to get a copy soon.

So we're being inundated with phone calls asking for status updates today. I would like to reiterate that we are two people processing all of these as quickly as possible and that all orders will be out by this time next week. Your orders are safe and sound and there isn't much to report other than we're packing them up as quickly as possible. Every time we have to stop to answer a phone call we have to step away from this process so please be patient. I'm sorry that 5 or 6 cancelations of two specific titles has set everyone in to panic mode but honestly everything is cool. Please don't freak out.

That will give you an idea of how many orders we're dealing with here. I'd like to reiterate that we're not Amazon.com. We're a record store that has two guys getting out hundreds of orders that came to us in about 6 hours time. It takes time to process those when you're not accustomed to that sort of deluge. At any rate thanks for your patience. As I have said a few times already. All orders will be out by Monday or Tuesday of this coming week.

That will give you an idea of how many orders we're dealing with here. I'd like to reiterate that we're not Amazon.com. We're a record store that has two guys getting out hundreds of orders that came to us in about 6 hours time. It takes time to process those when you're not accustomed to that sort of deluge. At any rate thanks for your patience. As I have said a few times already. All orders will be out by Monday or Tuesday of this coming week.

I'm not sweatin it man. I put in two orders with No Sleep Records on Saturday, about 14 hours apart. There were 505 orders between the two. Pretty much anywhere that sold records last weekend got slammed.