WTB Get Behind Me Satan RSD15 for a reasonable price!

copeadope

So I'm trying to find (Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes) for a reasonable price as I was unable to make it to record store day :( As you all know ebay and discogs have absurd prices at $80+ So if you happened to get an extra copy or something let me know! Thanks!

EDIT: I found a copy for $40 shipped from a record store that just posted their leftover stock online!

EDIT 2: SO dimple.com decided to post it for sale, charge me and then email me today saying they dont have it....I also placed an order with drstrange.com who had it listed for sale and im still waiting to hear from them but I wont be surprised if they did the same thing as dimple did. So im back on the hunt again......

So I'm trying to find (Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes) for a reasonable price as I was unable to make it to record store day :( As you all know ebay and discogs have absurd prices at $80+ So if you happened to get an extra copy or something let me know! Thanks!

EDIT: I found a copy for $40 shipped from a record store that just posted their leftover stock online!

What record store would that be, could you post a link? Still trying to hunt this down.