The SYNTHWAVE Thread

13709879_1143311815726144_25296690927583

Gost “Non Paradisi” Special Edition 3xLP / 2xCD
Seen here is the cover for the special edition version of the “Non Paradisi" 3xLP vinyl box set, also available as a deluxe 2xCD release in hardback book [book cover is posted in the comments section of this post - simplified to accommodate the foil stamping].
The SPECIAL EDITION of the album compiles the “Non Paradisi” main album alongside the “Non Paradisi – Secret Arcana” EP in physical format. The "Secret Arcana" EP will only be available physically inside the special edition release, there will be no standalone physical release of the bonus material.
The special edition version also includes an illustrated book by Førtifem, [featuring 9 extra 'engravings' as well as newly-created GosT sigils and full album lyrics] that will not be sold separately, as well as special vinyl colors only available inside the vinyl box set.

“Non Paradisi" SPECIAL EDITION 3xLP -
* “Non Paradisi” album on heavyweight 2xLP in heavyweight gatefold jacket.
* “Non Paradisi – Secret Arcana" on heavyweight LP in heavyweight single-pocket jacket.
* All three LPs mastered specifically for vinyl and cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.
* 16-page LP-sized illustrated book on high-quality, rough-coated offset paper. 
* Heavyweight outer box with silky smooth anti-scratch matte lamination coating and soft, metallic-silver printing.
* Vinyl colors:
- CLEAR [35 copies USA/Canada, 65 copies Rest of the World]
- SPLATTER: Clear base with red, blue, and purple splatter [90 USA/Canada, 160 Rest of the World]
- BLACK [125 USA/Canada, 275 Rest of the World]

54 minutes ago, slinch said:

13709879_1143311815726144_25296690927583

Gost “Non Paradisi” Special Edition 3xLP / 2xCD
Seen here is the cover for the special edition version of the “Non Paradisi" 3xLP vinyl box set, also available as a deluxe 2xCD release in hardback book [book cover is posted in the comments section of this post - simplified to accommodate the foil stamping].
The SPECIAL EDITION of the album compiles the “Non Paradisi” main album alongside the “Non Paradisi – Secret Arcana” EP in physical format. The "Secret Arcana" EP will only be available physically inside the special edition release, there will be no standalone physical release of the bonus material.
The special edition version also includes an illustrated book by Førtifem, [featuring 9 extra 'engravings' as well as newly-created GosT sigils and full album lyrics] that will not be sold separately, as well as special vinyl colors only available inside the vinyl box set.

“Non Paradisi" SPECIAL EDITION 3xLP -
* “Non Paradisi” album on heavyweight 2xLP in heavyweight gatefold jacket.
* “Non Paradisi – Secret Arcana" on heavyweight LP in heavyweight single-pocket jacket.
* All three LPs mastered specifically for vinyl and cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.
* 16-page LP-sized illustrated book on high-quality, rough-coated offset paper. 
* Heavyweight outer box with silky smooth anti-scratch matte lamination coating and soft, metallic-silver printing.
* Vinyl colors:
- CLEAR [35 copies USA/Canada, 65 copies Rest of the World]
- SPLATTER: Clear base with red, blue, and purple splatter [90 USA/Canada, 160 Rest of the World]
- BLACK [125 USA/Canada, 275 Rest of the World]

Going for the splatter!!

So with the next week's Non Paradisi preorder a repress of Behemoth will also go up, 200 on red and unspecified amount on black vinyl.

13879308_1148599491864043_19037514798454

I just recently sold my GID pressing as I couldn't really deal with the surface noise, only to find that the black one sold out a while ago, so this is most welcome. Last time it was under $20 shipped on amazon, so I'm guessing it'll be close to that again.

1 hour ago, ghost said:

@slinch do you know when and where preorders will go up for both releases? I assume on the blood-music website, but you never know.

Yeah, on their webstore, but they only said "sometime next week". The last "random" drop was on Wednesday though, for whatever that's worth. 

Rad Rush Records just put up the PO for their compilation The Finish Line 2xLP, limited to 200, 20€ plus shipping: https://radrushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-finish-line

a3422339999_10.jpg

0008018157_10.jpg

All tracks will be exclusive to this release. Here's the lineup:

STREET VINYL ARTISTS 
Sebastian Gampl 
Robert Parker 
Sellorekt / LA Dreams 
Phaserland 
Plaisance 
VHS Dreams 

SPACE VINYL ARTISTS 
Dynatron 
Waveshaper 
Starforce 
Protector 101 
Pengus 
Midnight Danger 

2 hours ago, slinch said:

Rad Rush Records just put up the PO for their compilation The Finish Line 2xLP, limited to 200, 20€ plus shipping: https://radrushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-finish-line

a3422339999_10.jpg

0008018157_10.jpg

All tracks will be exclusive to this release. Here's the lineup:

STREET VINYL ARTISTS 
Sebastian Gampl 
Robert Parker 
Sellorekt / LA Dreams 
Phaserland 
Plaisance 
VHS Dreams 

SPACE VINYL ARTISTS 
Dynatron 
Waveshaper 
Starforce 
Protector 101 
Pengus 
Midnight Danger 

Hopefully I do not sound too pretentious, but I kind of wish there were a few preview tracks for this. $40 dollars with shipping is a bit steep. Some of these artists are always pretty solid, but others for me are a bit more hit and miss. Then again, it is vinyl exclusive only. Decisions, decisions.

Non Paradisi UP: http://www.blood-music.com/store/store.html

edit2: damn, I didn't even see the previous posts mentioning the gost PO... Guess I'm going blind from all these drops lately. :blink:

edit: here are the mock-ups:

744-2853-thickbox.jpg

745-2854-thickbox.jpg

746-2855-thickbox.jpg

I instinctively went with the splatter, but looking at them I kinda wish I went with clear instead.

Edited by slinch