The SYNTHWAVE Thread

3 hours ago, slinch said:

Daniel Deluxe - Corruptor LP is up for PO here: http://stereoboomrecords.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-daniel-deluxe-corruptor-lp-sbr-011

Pink Vinyl /400

Purple vinyl /100 (mailorder exclusive)

a2049028065_10.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h

This is really good.  Wish some of these awesome releases actually shipped from somewhere in the US though, haha.

concerning synthwave, here is my favorite from Decades/Failures
the goth side of pop, or the pop side of goth. 

First tape, long sold out. 

https://deadtankrecords.bandcamp.com/album/002

second outing, vinyl recently repressed. 

http://deadtankrecords.com/collections/dead-tank-releases-1/products/decades-failures-g00dby3-lp

Shoot. Between all these synthwave, blood music, mondo, and data-discs releases I can't keep myself from over spending.

A note on tommy 86 vinyl, on Facebook bloodmusic said he would use the tape and cd sales to gauge the interest for a potential vinyl release. I'm thinking of grabbing a silver glitter at some point myself if it doesn't sell out.

14257649_316392515380482_225389505872132

After receiving so many requests from you, It's time to announce this GREAT news! The very first physical release of Meteor will be Parallel Lives through Electronic Purification Records a brand new division of Essential Purification Record (an Austrian Black Metal label known for its high quality vinyl releases).

This release is limited to 300 copies in 180g heavy vinyl housed in polylined innerbags, 350gsm cover with flood print and spot lamination. Special master cut for the vinyl by Patrik W. Engel. 
100 of them are coming with a coloured vinyl, 50 of the coloured vinyl are coming with an exclusive shirt, metal pin and download code.

Pre order starts: 30 - 09 - 2016
Release date: 31 - 12 - 2016
(image may differ from the final product)

Just a heads up that Blood Music is having a sale right now on all the in stock items. The sale ranges from 25%-50% off on items. Unfortunately Gost's new album, Dynatron, and Tommy '86 aren't part of the sale but all the Perturbator stuff is.

Edited by Lil Pflugey

4 minutes ago, Lil Pflugey said:

Just a heads up that Blood Music is having a sale right now on all the in stock items. The sale ranges from 30%-50% off on items. Unfortunately Gost's new album, Dynatron, and Tommy '86 aren't part of the sale but all the Perturbator stuff is.

This helps, thanks!

im looking for things closer to the lines of Carbon Based Lifeforms. Any recommendations for artists on BM?