The SYNTHWAVE Thread

5 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

† TRILOGY 1st EDITION REPRESS † 3XLP †
† CARPENTERBRUTLIVE † 2xLP † CD † DIGITAL † 
† WORLDWIDE PRE ORDERS AVAILABLE NOW †
http://www.carpenterbrutlivetrilogy.com/

BOTH TRILOGY & CARPENTERBRUTLIVE LPs ARE STANDARD BLACK

"the post-hippie/pre-AIDS culture that then set the basis of electro and metal to give us a unique, violent and crazy 80s"? Is this some European's perspective of America after taking a post 1950's US history course?

On 6/5/2017 at 8:04 AM, axotyl said:

Ultraboss - Kyrie Electron preorder up at NewRetroWave bandcamp:

https://newretrowave.bandcamp.com/album/kyrie-electron

a3790562423_16.jpg

On 5/24/2017 at 3:29 PM, slinch said:

Oh yeah, I ordered that about a week ago on Amazon DE, together with what seems to be a Trilogy repress. Really great prices too, much cheaper than before.

Trilogy 3xLP - 31.99 € (around $33 shipped to US)

Thanks for the link, much cheaper thank ordering though the U.S. Amazon

Also ordered Ultraboss!  

I hope this is OK to post here.

The big Kraftwerk 3-D Catalogue 8-LP Box is available for $106.03 shipped from Amazon Warehouse.  It's on backorder in 'acceptable' condition.  Quantities are available.

Last time I ordered a backordered 'Acceptable' condition Amazon Warehouse item it arrived in perfect, brand new, sealed condition.   I am hoping this turns out similarly fine. 

Kraftwerk Box $106 from Amazon Warehouse

1 hour ago, slinch said:

Yeah no thanks. I mean, I might regret it later, but none of their releases so far screamed "premium", and $57 shipped for a 150g 2xLP of tracks I don't know is too rich for my blood.

Shockingly, the $40 is not the issue for me. The issue is they offer a limited, one time red version and only ONE song has been released. That is the definition of a grab. If all the songs were available to listen on bandcamp, and I like 75% of them, I might possibly bite...but 1 song? Not taking that much of a gamble. I will get a black for $30 later.

Edited by rsholtis

• 2 weeks later...

AKUMA

by ALEX & Tokyo Rose

https://newretrowave.bandcamp.com/album/akuma

ALL vinyl ARE SHIPPING OUT STARTING IN LATE NOVEMBER

MAXIMUM OF 1 LP PER CUSTOMER PLEASE! ANY ORDERS WITH 2 OR MORE vinyl WILL BE CANCELLED! 

‣ It's Official... only to be printed ONCE! Never Again! ...SEXY VINYL in limited 200 copies.
‣ SPECIAL EDITION version edited specifically for vinyl.
‣ Printed on a 150g special PURPLE vinyl with sleek gloss finishing.
‣ Eurosleeve cover so no seam splits!
‣ Designed by Ariel ZB and Tokyo Rose 

a4224025052_10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Page Liked · 11 mins · 
26a1.png⚡️Photos from the factory!!!! I’m so excited to announce that the vinyl edition of Atlas is almost here thanks to Electronic Purification Records. It’s currently being pressed and will be available to purchase mid July. Stay tuned to my Facebook and Twitter feeds for updates. 

PS. Tickets are selling fast for our live performance with The Midnight on July 14. Be sure to grab yours today before they’re all gone.
https://www.dnalounge.com/calendar/2017/07-14.html

19748492_1059695807494410_64995538430930

For anyone who ordered the Carpenter Brut LPs off Amazon.de - they were listed as including autorip when I pre-ordered to download digital copies, however now I can't figure out how to DL them for the life of me?  My Amazon Music account is already synched up as a US account so anyone have any tips here?

8 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

For anyone who ordered the Carpenter Brut LPs off Amazon.de - they were listed as including autorip when I pre-ordered to download digital copies, however now I can't figure out how to DL them for the life of me?  My Amazon Music account is already synched up as a US account so anyone have any tips here?

If you bought off Amazon, you go to My Music and the player will open. On the left side go to "Purchased Songs", then you can checkbox select the songs you want and  click the download button which is in the white area in top right corner above songs. If the songs are not there then it was probably not an autorip album. If this is confusing I can take a screenshot. I bought the Trilogy 3xLP off here and I do not have any MP3's of it myself.

Edited by rsholtis

1 minute ago, rsholtis said:

If you bought off Amazon, you go to My Music and the player will open. On the left side go to "Purchased Songs", then you can checkbox select the songs you want and  click the download button which is in the white area in top right corner above songs. If the songs are not there then it was probably not an autorip album. If this is confusing I can take a screenshot. I bought the Trilogy 3xLP off here and I do not have any MP3's of it myself.

Yeah, I'm familiar with My Music and how to download.  The problem is that my account is set up on Amazon US whereas the autorip was through Amazon.de.  The same way your order history doesn't overlap between amazon sites, your My Music library apparently doesn't either.  So I'm not sure how to solve this little puzzle.

7 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Yeah, I'm familiar with My Music and how to download.  The problem is that my account is set up on Amazon US whereas the autorip was through Amazon.de.  The same way your order history doesn't overlap between amazon sites, your My Music library apparently doesn't either.  So I'm not sure how to solve this little puzzle.

Can't you just have them listed in your Amazon.de music library, and then download the actual files to your local machine?

8 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Can't you just have them listed in your Amazon.de music library, and then download the actual files to your local machine?

Nope, that's sort of the problem.  When I launch My Music from Amazon.de it automatically logs me in to the US account.  I found an option to switch my country preference on there (you can't have multiples) so I'm debating doing that - problem is that it may wipe out my entire US-based purchase catalog.

Or maybe I'll just wait and see if the records come with DL cards lol.  Thanks for the help guys.