slinch

The SYNTHWAVE Thread

34 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Really want to pick these up but I can't justify dropping about 120 USD to get the trio.

It's a lot, but for what it's worth, Neuropa's level of quality is high. 

Also, anyone else grabbing L'enfant? Our boy James Kent does good on whipping up some spooky vibes. 

3 minutes ago, ghost said:

It's a lot, but for what it's worth, Neuropa's level of quality is high. 

Also, anyone else grabbing L'enfant? Our boy James Kent does good on whipping up some spooky vibes. 

Took the 66 marbled gold limited edition of this Perturbator rookie album. can't make a wrong move on this one, can I ?

Edited by T2000
wording

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

We’re you born after 1990??

Yes, but that doesn't matter. I'm far from the only one who feels this way. They deleted their "out now" facebook post because of the criticism they were getting in the comments. I think that speaks for itself. 

Probably the biggest issue is that they were billing this as a full length album for months, it releases, then it's half interludes and significantly shorter than both of their "EPs."  

Edited by anomynous

39 minutes ago, anomynous said:

Yes, but that doesn't matter. I'm far from the only one who feels this way. They deleted their "out now" facebook post because of the criticism they were getting in the comments. I think that speaks for itself. 

Probably the biggest issue is that they were billing this as a full length album for months, it releases, then it's half interludes and significantly shorter than both of their "EPs."  

Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit? It's 34 minutes of great music. The spoken word tracks (to me) are not really filler as they build context and set the mood for the entire nostalgia of the album. The band has put out 4 solid releases in 4 years, can't say in disappointed in any of it to be honest