The SYNTHWAVE Thread

On April 19, 2016 at 9:07 AM, slinch said:

Been meaning to post this for a while now, but always forgot.

Last year's Gunship record is finally getting a vinyl release, up for PO now at their store for £24.99: http://gunship.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=27977 Unfortunately it's a picture disc, but actually looks really nice

27977.jpg

Here's the full album stream for those not familiar with them: https://gunshipmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

Oh man, just checked these guys out thanks to your post. Excellent music! Now I need to pre-order that pic disc. Thanks for posting this . 

pretty sure the carpenter brut floating around lately is the 2nd press. i emailed neuropa a while ago when it looked like my amazon copy wasn't going to come through asking if they were planning another repress, and they finally got back to me:

"we do plan another repress, so hang in there. It’ll be released later this year! "

18 hours ago, ghost said:

Thanks!

Got one of the opaque violet tapes before they sold out

Back in stock *5.5.2016, 2:44pm Pacific Time

Np and also the pink looks really good. They still have all colours in stock over at blood music.

13041336_1086783808045612_11942266945248

Got a shipping confirmation last night for the clear box set. Album and Ep are incredible.

2 hours ago, Nubbinsbuddy said:

Got my clear 3lp today! Woah can't wait to throw this baby on! A couple seam splits but looks phenomenal either way! Blood music for the win!

Can you clarify what you mean by seam splits? Do you mean the album cover that was inside the box or the inner sleeves? Thanks.