Polaris - MUSIC FROM THE ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE

Love this album but I'm getting pissed. I just had to do an exchange because during waiting for October there were two scratches during rotation. Just got my replacement copy and there's a same fucking scratch but deeper. I don't think Bullmoose has any more copies for me to exchange now. I don't want to have to hit up mezzotint but it's pretty annoying.

Now all we need is Season 3 on DVD!

I've been waiting forever for this! The worst part is that there are definitely copies of this sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Paramount pulled it at the last minute for some reason. Tired of watching garbage quality watermarked Youtube versions of Season 3. 

Do the DVDs have any cool extras or commentary tracks?

Yes, season 1 and 2 have commentary from the creators as well as the actor who played Artie. I believe one of the two seasons had the actual Pete and Pete shorts before it became a full length TV show. The season 3 DVD was said to have the guys from Polaris reveal the mystery lyric to "Hey Sandy" in one of the commentaries. 

I've been waiting forever for this! The worst part is that there are definitely copies of this sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Paramount pulled it at the last minute for some reason. Tired of watching garbage quality watermarked Youtube versions of Season 3.

At this point I doubt they'll ever see the light of day. They were manufactured like 10 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Polaris posted this on Facebook.

"We've had a few issues with the mezzotint.com store which will delay shipping till next week. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thanks

-The Mezzotint Crew - "

The moral of the story is that A LOT of people still care about the Pete & Pete universe. 

Just got shipping confirmation on this. Let's hope that a third times a charm and I won't get another defect...

On that note I don't think I'll be able to return this record to bullmoose unless I explain to them my situation (they should see I exchanged this record once to them already) but I'm not gonna do it until I inspect this copy for defects first..