Polaris - MUSIC FROM THE ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE

The quality isn't the greatest but it's more watchable than any download I have. There's one episode on the DVD that the picture glitches. Whatever can't expect them to put full HD restoration on a nickelodeon show from 1993. I don't know how much effort it takes for a job like that..but I'm a photographer and editing one photo can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I couldn't imagine every frame...

The packaging was weak...no cardboard inserts...only thing protecting it on the inside was a little bag on one side. I'm happy because there isn't a huge scratch in mine and it plays with no problems finally. It appears on Hey Sandy there is a pop that is part of the pressing, I think it's right after he says "you're looking happily deranged" Heard it on three copies and there is no physical mark on the record

The packaging was weak...no cardboard inserts...only thing protecting it on the inside was a little bag on one side. I'm happy because there isn't a huge scratch in mine and it plays with no problems finally. It appears on Hey Sandy there is a pop that is part of the pressing, I think it's right after he says "you're looking happily deranged" Heard it on three copies and there is no physical mark on the record

The important question though is "Can you settle a sure bet?"

The quality isn't the greatest but it's more watchable than any download I have. There's one episode on the DVD that the picture glitches. Whatever can't expect them to put full HD restoration on a nickelodeon show from 1993. I don't know how much effort it takes for a job like that..but I'm a photographer and editing one photo can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I couldn't imagine every frame...

Yeah there's one episode with a black hole in multiple frames. Ironically, I think it's the "I am a Dot" episode. Wish season 3 would get a release. An HD remaster of the entire series would be amazing. Someone should crowd fund THAT.

I suggest you all check out Miracle Legion and Mark Mulcahy's solo stuff if you haven't. While I think that the Polaris album is the strongest thing that Mulcahy's done, his other stuff is definitely worth checking out.

Some great Miracle Legion songs:

Miracle Legion - The Backyard

Miracle Legion - All For The Best

Miracle Legion - Mr. Mingo

Miracle Legion - Paradise

His recent solo album is fantastic.

Mark Mulcahy - Let The Fireflies Fly Away

Mark Mulcahy - She Makes The World Turn Backwards

Mark Mulcahy - Everybody Hustles Leo

• 1 year later...