J Church b/w The Tank split 7 inch

itchykorean

Greetings from Texas. This is Kevin from Itchy Korean Records. New to the board but my label has been around since the early 90's. Anyhoos, I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but our label put out one of the last J Church release before Lance past away (may he rest in peace). It's actually a split 7 inch with Costa Mesa's, The Tank. J Church covers "The King" & "Prejudice" while The Tank belts out "Driving Blind" & "No Worse For The Wear". 500 were pressed on a transparent red (with pistachio splatter)/pistachio green split color wax and the other 500 copies were on the ever so sexy, black wax. Altho, Fedex lost 1 case of the black. >:(

[image][image]

If anyone is interested in picking up a copy, the prices are as follow: $5 U.S./$7 Europe/$8 Asia Paypal is accepted thru: [email protected] If you have any questions or would like to help with distribution, you can also contact me at [email protected]

Our next release will be a BIG DRILL CAR tribute cd titled, "And You'll Spin..." It should be a doozy. It's long overdue but it will be out shortly. The cover artwork was done by original BDC bassist, Bob Thomson!

www.itchykorean.com

nice, a tank record i didn't know about. so both colors is $10 right?

yes. $10 for both colors. all orders paid by this afternoon via paypal will go out today. thanks!

if you haven't checked out our other releases, we also put out...

ikr001 Radio Wendy - "And Now More From..." 7 inch (yellow or black wax)

ikr002 The Meices - "A Historical Document" 7 inch (white wax)

ikr003 Fer Shure: A Tribute to the Valley Girl Soundtrack cd

ikr004 The Philippine Violators (Phil.Violators) 20th Anniversary Compilation 1984-2004 Vol.1 cd

ikr005 The Philippine Violators (Phil.Violators) AT LARGE! cd

ikr006 Charmless - "Just Because" cd

ikr007 Wok And Roll: Now Serving 14 Delicious Asian Bands cd compilation

ikr008 J Church b/w The Tank split 7 inch

ikr009 "And You'll Spin..."a tribute to BIG DRILL CAR cd compilation (OUT SOON)

J Church and The Tank on one 7"? Awesome!

"No Worse For The Wear" was the title of the last Big Drill Car Album, is there some kind of connection?

you bet! the tank's version of "no worse for the wear" will also appear on the "and you'll spin..." bdc tribute cd! stay tuned.

...oh, almost forget. if you notice on the tank's cover, mark arnold produced it. ;D

you bet! the tank's version of "no worse for the wear" will also appear on the "and you'll spin..." bdc tribute cd! stay tuned.

...oh, almost forget. if you notice on the tank's cover, mark arnold produced it. ;D

Thanks! I just checked my "No Worse For The Wear" LP and there's no "No Worse For The Wear" track on it. Is it on a 7" maybe?

I saw that and that makes me want the split 7" even more.

for all you big drill car fans out there, if you haven't already heard...

FIRST TIME IN OVER 16 YEARS

BIG DRILL CAR REUNION SHOW

ALL ORIGINAL MEMBERS - Frank, Mark, Bob and Danny

playing with SUPERNOVA

WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 13, 2008

FITZGERALD'S

19171 Magnolia St.

Huntington Beach, CA

714-968-4523

doors: 8:00

Supernova: 9:00

Big DRILL Car: 10:00

no worse for the wear (the song) appeared on a 7 inch back in 1994. the song "black country rock" was on the flipside.

Damn, I have that 7" (Stab You In The Back/Truk Records). I totally forgot that "No Worse For The Wear" is on it, but i remember that Bowie cover on the flipside. Listening to it right now.