Received other peoples' Deathwish orders

Hey guys,

Just e-mailed Deathwish and waiting to see if they'll cancel then process the orders again, or if they want me to post them to the customers, but just thought I'd post a topic here in case there's VC members wondering why their orders haven't turned up

These are the customers:

Matthew McKenna

Bobby Heinson

Miles Fowler

Dustin Donovan

Or if anyone here knows the above dudes, let em know ;)

Heath/doom

EDIT: I didn't start this topic to name and shame Deathwish. They are one of my favourite labels.

My recent order got returned to them because somehow my shipping address got chopped off after the house number when I placed an order (even though my billing address was the exact same address and was not cut off). Kinda bummed no one on their end caught it before it mailed out, because now I have to pay for shipping a second time just to get my records.

I am letting them deal with it. Just doing this out of courtesy, in case the folks I mentioned are VCers and are wondering what's doing. Not trying to start up any kind of argument. The folks at Deathwish are doing an awesome job, but sometimes stuff-ups happen.

You definitely did your part (and I love hearing stories about people doing the right thing in scenarios like this).  I'd 1+ you if I wasn't out of up votes. 

Weird seeing my name in there. The tracking DW sent me is still only in the label created stage. Wonder how they'll handle this? I'm sure I'll get the contents of my order one way or another from them.

Glad I kinda know what's up. Thanks doom.

You're welcome :) I'm glad I was able to reach one of you, just so you know what has happened. Still yet to receive an answer from my e-mail. Hopefully you, me, and the others will receive a message shortly.

So I've received a response - I've been asked to send everything back to Deathwish. They're going to reimburse me the postage costs, but I hate to think how much its going to cost!

That's the good news. Bad news is that crazy storms have hit us, so no idea when I can get to the post office. Hopefully in the next few days.

So I've received a response - I've been asked to send everything back to Deathwish. They're going to reimburse me the postage costs, but I hate to think how much its going to cost!

That's the good news. Bad news is that crazy storms have hit us, so no idea when I can get to the post office. Hopefully in the next few days.

Thanks for the update dude. Now I can sleep easy tonight. I was stressing about what you were going to do, along with the rest of the internet

Your username of "doom" is also very fitting as this mixup and now storms are looming large in your life. Keep us posted on how your trip to the post office goes and the exact postage. You never know the awesome dudes at DW might even send you a DOOM album for kicks

Thanks for the update dude. Now I can sleep easy tonight. I was stressing about what you were going to do, along with the rest of the internet

Your username of "doom" is also very fitting as this mixup and now storms are looming large in your life. Keep us posted on how your trip to the post office goes and the exact postage. You never know the awesome dudes at DW might even send you a DOOM album for kicks

asshole