PO: Creepoid - Cemetery Highrise Slum - Out 6/23/15

There's a Release show (4th) colour of this LP (White and Blue Mix!?) probably available at these gigs?

"Our record release shows are coming up next week: Tuesday in NYC at Mercury Lounge + Weds in Boston at Middle East Restaurant and Nightclub+ Thurs in DC at DC9 Nightclub + Friday in Philly at Johnny Brenda's + special daytime in-store Saturday in Fords NJ at Vintage Vinyl Records."

If anyone is thinking of going and would be able to see if they have them, and if so buy me one, I'd be grateful as I'm in the UK and have no chance otherwise!

Will obviously pay for LP, Shipping and a bit extra!!

Cheers!

There's a Release show (4th) colour of this LP (White and Blue Mix!?) probably available at these gigs?

"Our record release shows are coming up next week: Tuesday in NYC at Mercury Lounge + Weds in Boston at Middle East Restaurant and Nightclub+ Thurs in DC at DC9 Nightclub + Friday in Philly at Johnny Brenda's + special daytime in-store Saturday in Fords NJ at Vintage Vinyl Records."

If anyone is thinking of going and would be able to see if they have them, and if so buy me one, I'd be grateful as I'm in the UK and have chance otherwise!

Will obviously pay for LP, Shipping and a bit extra!!

Cheers!

Dang! That's the color I wanted when I saw the pics, and was waiting until someone put it up for order.

If anyone is going to these and can hook me up, let me know.

It appears there's a 5th colour? (Bone White?)

IMG_2546_zpsrzltfljx.jpg

I went to the show last night at Mercy (they killed it)..

and I bought the LP ..

it's white with some blue swirl in it.

so this one pictured above is the that one but just without the prominent blue I believe.

does anyone know for sure these are just limited to 100?

I wonder if there will be a discogs listing soon.

• 1 month later...

Somewhat related- 25% off Creepoid S/T and Horse Heaven @ No Idea

CREEPOID "S/T" LP/CD and CREEPOID "Horse Heaven" LP/CD are on SALE! **Take 25% OFF CREEPOID "S/T" and "HORSE HEAVEN" until 3pm EST, August 19th with this code at checkout: GoldenString Now's a great time to pick up these awesome records, if you haven't already! Link to both records here: http://tinyurl.com/ofde2zr   

Too bad the discount was for such a short amount of time. I was going to order both but for some reason totally thought it was up until Friday 21st and missed out.

I'm glad I did though. As much as I want those records I would've broken the bank with that purchase. International shipping keeps killing me. Shipping included, it would've still amounted to +20$ for each album.