Hearthstone anyone?

Im pretty terrible at this but its fun and pretty addictive. I hope i'm terrible because i haven't earned the really good cards yet. I have some games where im good but when i try to do a ranked game i get crushed.

The trick is to be an obsessive nerd.

Also, capitalize I. You're giving me heartburn.

• 1 month later...

I play this game too much, add [email protected] (it's easier with real id adding cause I assume adds I don't know are bitter opponents, cause it's what happens everytime I get a random request). Rank 8 is my highest this month with a deck of my own creation, watch as I rip my hair out  trying to climb while facing the legions of cancerous face hunters and secret pallys

this deck intrigues me, I've been running a tempo mage of my own creation this month. It's a ton of fun and pretty successful

I'll post a deck list later when servers come back up, but I'm sure there are similar decks out there. 

Healing Wave and Elemental Destruction from the last expansion makes it much more competive versus the typical hunter zerg.

cool, yes face hunter and secret pally seem to be the biggest thorns in my side. But hunter got more beatable when I put a senjen in. Both are beatable but I think my win rate is closer to 40% against those 2, it completely wrecks most druid decks, handlocks, and other mage decks

Here's the decklist mentioned above.  It's pretty expensive and it is fairly slow so you gotta get value on your early/midgame removal.  

There is nothing better than your opponent giving you a premature sorry/well played and you completely crush them a turn later.

Shaman Deathrattle deck

here is my mage deck:

2X mirror image

2x mana wyrm

1X flamecannon

2 X frostbolt

2 X mad scientist

1 x Sorc Apprentice

2 X unstable portal

1 x arcane int

1 x counterspell

1 x effigy

1 x mirror image

2 x flamewalker

1 x echo of medivh

2 x fireball

1 x piloted shredder

1 x senjen shieldmasta

2 x azure drake

1 x loatheb

1 x emp thau

1 x flamestrike

1 x dr boom

1 x ragnaros/chromaggus/going to try sea kraken

I got rank 8 with it, but ive fell to rank 12 with too many tweaks

looks fun but I'm missing Sneed, Cairne and 2X elemental destruction

Cairne/Sneeds aren't 100% necessary (though, they are both very good).  You could probably swap in something like Piloted Sky Golem.  Joust works really well with the deck too, since most of the minions cost 5 or more.

The elemental destructions are really good though.  Sometimes killing off your own minions wins you the game.

I think I am going to swap out the Ancestral Knowledge for Loot Horder.

by way of explanation:

Sneed's Old Shredder is a 5/7 Legendary with a Deathrattle that puts a random Legendary into play when it dies.

Unstable Portal is a mage spell that puts a random minion into your hand with a cost reduction. 

Both effects can give you ANY legendary, even class-specific minions that don't belong to your class.

In my case, I used Resurrection on my Sneed's, which "kills" a minion and then brings it back into play, which randomly gave me an Aviana + my Sneed's back and then let me drop Kel Thuzzad (6/8 - all friendly minions that died are brought back into play at end of turn) for 1 mana, which gave me another Sneed's at the end of my turn.  

So...I basically killed off one dude and then filled my board with free Legendaries.

In HIS deck, he's playing a 4 mana spell called Echoes of Medivh that puts a copy of each friendly minion in play into your hand.  So I assume, he got a cheap Aviana and then was able to play minions in his hand for 1 mana each, and then bounce copies back to his hand and play them for 1 as well (including another Aviana).