Hearthstone anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use paladin but when I do its murloc paladin.(daily quest) I mostly play dragon priest, basic card priest, sham-mech, warlock mech, and sham/overload/mech deck and warlock murloc and a hunter one.

I don't fuck with druid, rogue, warrior, or paladin unless it's a quest that I can't X out anymore.

I crafted alexstraza but it didn't really work out switched it out for sylvannas and having better luck. Ragnaros didn't work with how flooded the board gets and nefarian was too expensive to be of much use. Also switched effigy for ice block and switched out flamethrower for forgotten torch

I haven't crafted sylvannas. Not enough dust. I had like 3k crafted some cards etc glazlowe and others I didn't have before. Down to like 800 dust atm

I don't think you can craft sylvannas. Pretty sure she comes with the Nax adventure expansion.

EDIT--Nevermind.  I'm wrong.  She is in the classic set.

I actually have a few legendaries now

Boom

Reno

Sneed

Black Knight (got in a pack yesterday)

Emperor Thaurissan

Brann Bronzbeard

I think I just need to understand deck types better. I get into the habit of having a lot of low cost taunt minions. I just looked up a guide on a tempo mage deck and built one off that, see how it goes.

Got to rank 11 last month with my Pally Aggro Mech. Took a lot of losses to get to that point, it wasn't exactly wiping my opponents. With these new Explorer cards it seems like they're really pushing for Murloc Knight and that 10 mana Regenerate All Your Murlocs spell, so I might have to acquiesce. Bring out some quick Murlocs, beef em with Kings (or Competitive Spirit) and pose the threat, and while he's dealing with that, back it up with Consecration to clear his board and Murloc Knight + activate on turn six. Use Divine Favor to regain card advantage, or use Mukla's Champion + activate to buff guys and maybe clinch victory. All else fails, Tiron Fordring then Anyfin Can Happen. I'm sure this deck already exists but Im just brainstorming as I type. Secret Pally is probably still a safer bet.

In the beginning, he takes your deck.  Build him a really bad deck.

Try giving him a bunch of silence cards that he may use on that big 7/7 for 4.

I did that and tweaked a few times with no luck. Giving him a rare warrior deck works cause of the rare spear weapon you get that builds attack and durability w/ every rare he plays plus he gets double damage when he uses the curse blade weapon. Just beat him.