For Trade: RSD Deja Entendu

bluescreenlife

I am actually not 100% sure I'm willing to part with it, but I'm curious what some offers might be. If this is against any rules or etiquette let me know.

Here's my want list, though it doesn't have to be something from there. You can check out this list of stuff I already own and get an idea of what I listen to.

I am actually not 100% sure I'm willing to part with it, but I'm curious what some offers might be. If this is against any rules or etiquette let me know.

Here's my want list, though it doesn't have to be something from there. You can check out this list of stuff I already own and get an idea of what I listen to.

im confused. youve only had it 5 days. what is making you second guess your purchase?

Let's be honest here... If you saw this record sitting on the shelf at your local record store then you'd buy it even if you didn't really want it or like the music.

i was just curious.

a friend of mine who has access to just about anything on RSD had the chance to get me one. i passed.

and thats me being honest.

Let's be honest here... If you saw this record sitting on the shelf at your local record store then you'd buy it even if you didn't really want it or like the music.

Oh I definitely love this album. One of my all-time favorites. But I have the mass-produced repress on the way, and if that's going to be essentially the same thing without the fancy jacket/extras, I could maybe give the limited edition up for some other stuff I've wanted for a long time.