PO: Prurient "Frozen Niagara Falls"

What does MC mean on the list of purchasable formats?

Not sure but maybe the tape? Its on LP, CD, and tape, but I would have thought that would come out on Hospital. That Greenpoint track is sick!!!!

He's playing next month with Merzbow but he's playing Pleasure Ground in its entirety. I do love that album but I don't get why he would do that now. And the show starts at 10pm on a weekday.... too old for noise? Uf.

Not sure but maybe the tape? Its on LP, CD, and tape, but I would have thought that would come out on Hospital. That Greenpoint track is sick!!!!

He's playing next month with Merzbow but he's playing Pleasure Ground in its entirety. I do love that album but I don't get why he would do that now. And the show starts at 10pm on a weekday.... too old for noise? Uf.

As embarrassing as it is, I'm too young for that show by some months!

Missing out on Pharmakon, Merzy, and Prurient

majorly bummed about it

I have a hard time believing MC is the tape version of this, because usually Prurient/Hospital stuff is way overpriced. And the length of this must be at least 2 tapes, if not 3. But I'm gonna PO the MC anyway and see what happens.

Prurient's newest (and one of the longer) releases on tape for $12 shipped? Pfft, you guys sure this isn't December 21, 2012?

show last saturday at the wick in bushwick with andy stott was very sick.

I have a hard time believing MC is the tape version of this, because usually Prurient/Hospital stuff is way overpriced. And the length of this must be at least 2 tapes, if not 3. But I'm gonna PO the MC anyway and see what happens.

Prurient's newest (and one of the longer) releases on tape for $12 shipped? Pfft, you guys sure this isn't December 21, 2012?

It is the tape. MC = Musicassette

Hospital tapes are usually overpriced. Profound Lore releases are generally reasonably priced.

It is most likely on one 90 minute cassette.

I'm just gonna speak from experience that owning a 3LP isn't too convenient in terms of taking out, putting away, dealing with, etc. Hopefully the packaging would be worth it.

I don't really mind them.  I usually just keep the LPs outside of the sleeve until I'm ready to file it away though.  The CS for 1/4th the price is probably going to force my hand in that direction.

I wish I had heard about that Wick show!!

Merzbow is so hit or miss. I've seen him just sit lackluster behind a laptop for an hour and I've seen him rock out with a homemade guitar at no fun so I dont know what to expect. And for $25 thats a pricey red bull show.

That cassette sure is cheap but I want the 3lp I hope its well put together.