Three new releases out on Hosehead: Nervous Talk LP, Mandates LP (ex-Knucklehead), Brat Kings 7"

I just updated the Hosehead store with three new releases out now! Two LPs and a 7", with a discount if you want them all. $40 ppd within Canada and $50 ppd within America.

www.hoseheadrecords.ca

www.hoseheadrecords.bandcamp.com

Nervous Talk - S/T LP

Two years after this band released their debut 7" on Mammoth Cave, they kind of disappeared. Then I moved to Vancouver and it turns out they didn't disappear, they just hardly ever managed to play out of their home town. When they told me they had an lp's worth of material recorded, I couldn't not put it out. This is 10 songs of snotty punk/power pop perfection. For fans of: Teenage Head, Buzzcocks, Marked Men.

The Mandates - In The Back Of Your Heart LP

Again in a follow up to their Mammoth Cave debut, this LP sees the band tightening up their haphazard '77 punk sound and steering right into the skid. Recorded, mixed, and produced by Pat Kearns (Exploding Hearts).

Brat Kings - Good Drugs 7"

Members of Sonic Avenues and Pow-Wows. Brat Kings are the newest good band out of Toronto/Montreal. A perfect blend of garage and punk without coming across as modern garage punk.