Ariana Grande - My Everything (Urban Outfitters Exclusive, Lavender Vinyl)

Evidently it's a crime against humanity. How dare I not appreciate music made for people who are half my age and also a different gender.

Again it's not about her music, it's about her voice. I understand not liking her music, but if you look before her pop career, Ariana was on Broadway, and has the pipes to prove it. So when you say she can't sing, it just makes you look ignorant.

Also the fact that you won't even watch a 3 minute video (let alone 30seconds of it) when having a discussion in regards to the opposing persons'/peoples' view about someone's vocal abilities... Just makes you look like an ass hat.

Again it's not about her music, it's about her voice. I understand not liking her music, but if you look before her pop career, Ariana was on Broadway, and has the pipes to prove it. So when you say she can't sing, it just makes you look ignorant.

Also the fact that you won't even watch a 3 minute video (let alone 30seconds of it) when having a discussion in regards to the opposing persons'/peoples' view about someone's vocal abilities... Just makes you look like an ass hat.

Fine, then I'm an asshat. I value that 3 minutes of my time more than your opinion about my views on Ariana fucking Grande.

It's very bizarre that you're this upset and making it personal, I'm going to go ahead and excuse myself from this thread because it's getting super weird now.

You'd probably bust a nut if Susan Boyle came to vinyl, dude.

SusanBoyleAutobiography.jpg

Sold-Out??? I called an Urban Outfitters to see what's up, and their system shows out of stock at all stores until July 3, 2015. More than likely pushed back?? Although the product page still says released on April 21, 2015

They must have legitimately sold out of the first run. Mine arrived a few days ago.

I really don't understand why it's so hard for people to just ignore a thread for a genre of music they dislike. You're delusional if you think it's okay to do so.

Either way - I'll be picking this up when UO don't overcharge for their US to UK shipping.

I really don't understand why it's so hard for people to just ignore a thread for a genre of music they dislike. You're delusional if you think it's okay to do so.

Either way - I'll be picking this up when UO don't overcharge for their US to UK shipping.

Because it's not the "punk" thing to do

letting people like what they like is pretty damn punk if you ask me. isn't it all about letting people be individuals with independent tastes and interests?

(this is what I believe, I am not being sarcastic)

Oh I agree. I listen to some of the most random shit. It aggravates me that whenever someone posts an thread outside of the 10 "VC" approved bands, some smart ass has to say "this is why VC has gone downhill". They can seriously go fuck themselves.