Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

Apparently Vinyl Me Please (VMP) will have an exclusive variant of this, limited to 600, available in their members-only store (i.e. it's not VMP's album/record of the month) that opens 1/15. Other details (color, etc.) and price still to come.

Where'd you see the news of this? I would get a month subscription for a chance to order this but wanna make sure it's this month.

down for this thanks

send me a PM confirming you'd like one. 

They go up for sale on the 15th (Friday) VMP didn't announce pricing yet but I'll sell them for cost + shipping. 

I'd be receiving the records around Feb. 15th, so won't ask for payment until they arrive. 

any info on the special edition vs. VMP versions of this? seems weird to me that there's colors announced or anything

I usually get the VMP editions of everything - I have a $4 monthly account, which gives me access to the member store (where everything ships free anyways. let me know if any of you need a referral, they'd give both of us a record for free.

the silver oneohtrix point never record I recently received from them is one of the coolest looking silver records I've ever seen - it looks like silver liquid mercury. the first record I bought from them, Donuts, had surface noise on the first disc on every copy of the record - and they sent everyone a free replacement and some extra stuff.

class act dudes.

any info on the special edition vs. VMP versions of this? seems weird to me that there's colors announced or anything

I usually get the VMP editions of everything - I have a $4 monthly account, which gives me access to the member store (where everything ships free anyways. let me know if any of you need a referral, they'd give both of us a record for free.

the silver oneohtrix point never record I recently received from them is one of the coolest looking silver records I've ever seen - it looks like silver liquid mercury. the first record I bought from them, Donuts, had surface noise on the first disc on every copy of the record - and they sent everyone a free replacement and some extra stuff.

class act dudes.

Not to derail the thread, but which Oneohtrix record is that?  Sounds pretty sweet.