Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

After this and mewithoutYou's rainbow debacle, maybe labels should just stop doing mockups and just describe the intended design - then post a picture when they get an actual copy.

That said, I don't dislike that pink and white, seems nicer than those translucent ones although I'd love to see a better picture.

After this and mewithoutYou's rainbow debacle, maybe labels should just stop doing mockups and just describe the intended design - then post a picture when they get an actual copy.

That said, I don't dislike that pink and white, seems nicer than those translucent ones although I'd love to see a better picture.

Debacle is such a strong word.

I have a couple of records with the color blob in the center, as this mock up appeared to be. The linked pic looks like the plant just did it wrong. But, good news, I didn't love the blob, this scheme may match the artwork craziness better.

Looking back at the mock up now, records were shown to be contrasting (one white center, the other pink), I wonder if they followed through with that. Can you do a lighter blob in the center? I've only seen darker centers.

I have a couple of records with the color blob in the center, as this mock up appeared to be. The linked pic looks like the plant just did it wrong. But, good news, I didn't love the blob, this scheme may match the artwork craziness better.

Looking back at the mock up now, records were shown to be contrasting (one white center, the other pink), I wonder if they followed through with that. Can you do a lighter blob in the center? I've only seen darker centers.

The blob technique just doesn't really work for two opaque colors.

Those are translucent orange/yellow though. If both colors are opaque it usually mixes different.

Oh, are they really? I thought at least the orange was opaque. Not easy to tell from the pictures.

I actually think the pink / white variant looks bomb, I hope more pictures of it come thru soon. I probably would've bought that one if I realized it was going to look like that.